What my wife says

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am one of the lucky brewers. My wife digs my brewing adventures:rockin:. I have never caught any hell for wanting to brew or buy equipment. She is actually very interested in the whole process and is leaning towards trying her hand at brewing. I also don't have to brew some fizzy light weight wussie brew to suit most female taste. I did one...... it was a cream ale. She didnt like it at all. The bolder I can make it the better. I am one lucky SOB! LOL.....;)

My wife says to me yesterday, "you're taking up all my freezer space. I want my fridge back. I think you should buy another freezer."

Mind you, I already have a 7 cf model in the dining room for serving and another 7 cf model in the laubdry room for fermenting.

thadius856 said:
My wife says to me yesterday, "you're taking up all my freezer space. I want my fridge back. I think you should buy another freezer."

Mind you, I already have a 7 cf model in the dining room for serving and another 7 cf model in the laubdry room for fermenting.

Sounds like you need another :)

Agreed. She wants my hops and yeast bank out of the freezer. I can fit another 7 cf in the laundry room. That'd be the easiest route.

Or I could upsize the keezer and put that 7 cf in the laundry room. Or I could upside the fermentation chamber and move it outside. Or...

The possibilities!

No, its a legit university, evolutionary biology, specifically molecular systematics. I should have went into micro and worked on yeast... Maybe I can swing my molecular skills and work in a lab at a brewery.

The other day my wife is upset by the fact the spare bedroom has become the "beer room" and I come yesterday to a six foot tall shelving unit. Awesome

ForumRunner_20130225_151809.png

Back