What is in your glass today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevA

Reaction score
I'm having a glass of strawberry wine.

What are you drinking today?
IMG_20221103_174225.jpg

That looks nice!

What are your tasting notes on it?

It’s a little early for me to start drinking but I have a glass of maple mead (Acerglyn) waiting for me after dinner
Light floral note, delicate strawberry taste and aroma. Very easy drinking

A Helles I brewed from Love2brew- Came out quite good though far different from brewery bought like Other Half in Brooklyn or Boniface by Schilling Beer Co in NH. The goal is to get a indecipherable reproduction in my home brew to the excellent craft versions I come across in my travels. A common effort to check my homebrew progress. So far, I have not attained that level though make quality progress on each brew I try and learn more while also enjoying a cross section of brew available in the marketplace if you seek them out.

I made a catawba that turned out very similar, light and easy to drink

From wine Batch 20 (Jalavacat) - 5 lb 11 oz plums, 2 bananas, 3 pears, 2 peaches, 1 large jalapeño. A bit tart at first, then sweet and fruity, finish with a light "dry tongue" pepper after-taste.

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back