What else do you "brew" (and keg non-alcoholic)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htims05

Reaction score
I've been only brewing and kegging for about 2 years now, and recently I made some "sprite" clone. I'm curious what other non-alcoholic beverages you might also be brewing and putting into the keg?

I've done ginger ale a few times, really tasty! Planning on some sparkling lemonade come summer

I haven't done it, but I saw a gal at a farmers market who had simply put different fruit juices in a keg and carbed them up for sale. It was kinda like orangina.

Interesting...this afternoon I put about a 4:1 ratio of water to grapefruit juice and am going to carb that up here soon...see what that taste like.

never did it, because my kegs would probably spring a co2 leak to curse me for not filling them an alcoholic liquid....but i did consider kombucha....for work.....

the closest i came was my failed attempts at sake......

I always have 3 kegs on tap for the kids. I use mostly the extract bottles from Homemade soda company, or the lhbs. Right now I have Countrytime strawberry lemonade waiting to go in, it went fast last time. I have done hibiscus soda from dried flowers several times as well.

A pellegrino clone I found on the net. Keep that on tap at all times, even goes good when watering down a whisky, yeah i know i know but i dont like super strong whisky.

Back