What else do you "brew" (and keg non-alcoholic)

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

htims05

Reaction score
I've been only brewing and kegging for about 2 years now, and recently I made some "sprite" clone. I'm curious what other non-alcoholic beverages you might also be brewing and putting into the keg?

jonny24

Reaction score
I've done ginger ale a few times, really tasty! Planning on some sparkling lemonade come summer

OP
H

htims05

Reaction score
Interesting...this afternoon I put about a 4:1 ratio of water to grapefruit juice and am going to carb that up here soon...see what that taste like.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
never did it, because my kegs would probably spring a co2 leak to curse me for not filling them an alcoholic liquid....but i did consider kombucha....for work.....

the closest i came was my failed attempts at sake......

TheBluePhantom

Brewing for sport
Reaction score
I always have 3 kegs on tap for the kids. I use mostly the extract bottles from Homemade soda company, or the lhbs. Right now I have Countrytime strawberry lemonade waiting to go in, it went fast last time. I have done hibiscus soda from dried flowers several times as well.

deuc224

Reaction score
A pellegrino clone I found on the net. Keep that on tap at all times, even goes good when watering down a whisky, yeah i know i know but i dont like super strong whisky.