What does it take to become Senior Member?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroosBrewz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I see Junior Member, Senior Member, etc.. on people's avatars.. I have always been curious, what is the magic number of posts before one is bumped from a Junior Member to a Senior Member?

It's not a number but a State of mind.

I thought it was all based on girth? Not the length of your membership? Sorry couldn't resist.

You know, after I posted this this morning, it hit me on the way to work: "Wow.. did I just open a can of worms with that post".. I just knew when I thought about it (particularly my use of the phrase "senior member") that this thread was going to turn out like it did.. And you guys didn't dissapoint.. Yup, I had it comin'.. I know better.... shoulda smelled it from a mile away... :tank:

No but really, Take your age, Multiply it times 11. Now subtract 32, but then add it right back,pretend like no one saw you do it. Add in the amount of times you can spin in a circle without getting sick, and you've reached the post count necessary for senior membership.

Back