What do you think of this plate chiller?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from price, they are basicly the same. I have the 30 plate from Dudadiesel. It looks exactly like the picture of the 30 plate on kegcoboys site.

I have at least 30 batches on mine and have never had any issues with it.

I have that model but I bought it on their website, not off ebay. I love mine so far. I like that it has the hose connection installed so you wolnt need fitting for that half. I can go from 210 to 62 in one pass with Colorado tap water. One of the best investments I have made.

Chromados

I have that model but I bought it on their website, not off ebay. I love mine so far.
Ditto for me, just recently got it and have used it on two batches and love it. I don't know if the one from kegcowboy has mounting studs but the one from dudadiesel does and that's a nice little feature. Funny thing on mine, it arrived with the sticker upside down...so it was indicating the wort in/out used the garden hose connections.

Back