What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Coffee Porter
563E7CBC-3058-4554-AA1B-78E35992C48C.jpeg

I'm having a glass of diet tonic water with a little lemon. It would be better with some gin, but I've been drinking *way* too much the past couple of weeks; gonna do without for a few days. (I didn't get to sleep as quick but I slept a lot better last night w/o a nightcap)

That coffee porter a couple of posts up looks really nice. Summit has a coffee milk stout out right now called Dark Infusion that's really good. Grab some if you find it. It's in their "House Party" variety pack.

On my old phone I had to take the pic in landscape mode. This new Goggle Pixle 4 doesn't matter. Either way comes pics come out properly. So... in other words, IDK.

View attachment 704781

My wife just upgraded from the original to the four maybe two months ago. about a month ago I dropped my pixel 2 on the ground so needless to say I just got a pixel 4 as well, XL.

The cameras on these things are amazing. I had the pixel 2 xl, and that camera was pretty great. Somehow this is better.

Anyways, I assure you it is nowhere near this bright (night mode). It's dark o'clock!

Also, the inflatable hot tub was a great way to spend 600 bucks. Highly recommended :) #COVIDpurchase
PXL_20201031_043714584.NIGHT.jpg

My wife just upgraded from the original to the four maybe two months ago. about a month ago I dropped my pixel 2 on the ground so needless to say I just got a pixel 4 as well, XL.

The cameras on these things are amazing. I had the pixel 2 xl, and that camera was pretty great. Somehow this is better.

Anyways, I assure you it is nowhere near this bright (night mode). It's dark o'clock!

Also, the inflatable hot tub was a great way to spend 600 bucks. Highly recommended :) #COVIDpurchase
View attachment 704817

I've dropped this Pixel4 in my swimming pool, twice, all the way to the bottom. It auto shuts off and, obviously, still works w/no issues. Impressive!

I know all about hot tubs, but the $6000 kind, not the $600...😞

Been up since 4am tending to the smoker. It’s early for a beer but I’ve held off a pretty long time if you ask me lol this is @fourfarthing witbier. This is a fantastic brew. The clean but bold malt character is so bright that I’m blown away. Extremely well done. You could sell this beer without an issue
8516A01F-AA39-4822-A07F-9B23A5DEA9D0.jpeg

I needed 44.75 miles to reach my bicycling goal of 2,000 miles for this year so I pedaled 46 miles. Was only 38F with a steady breeze, making the ride d*mn cold, but I was not going to be denied.

I am now celebrating my achievement and drinking my homebrew creations before the neighborhood covid carriers show up demanding candy.

Second beer from my first round of Homebrewed Brett beers. This is a mix fermented beers using Imperial - Rustic and Yeast Bays - Brussels Brett blend, featuring white peaches, lavender blossoms, and dryhopped with Citra. Using a 60/40 grain bill of German floor malted Pilsner and white wheat. Beer was fermented 3 weeks and then aged on lavender and peaches for 3 more weeks and currently bottled conditioned for 3 months. It’s an incredibly unique beer with a lot of complexity.
OG 1.049
FG: 1.001
2A2C3591-44B5-43B6-BA86-C615C39DDD44.jpeg

Not sure if this is a local thing, or a Canadian thing...maybe it's just a thing?? :D Don't judge me for using a Lagunitas IPA!!😁

After a tough day on the trails, or a rough day on the water, a 'beer & clam' is kind of a standard around here. They are very refreshing, and I can crush them, so I need to watch it! Woo hoo!

Happy Samhain everyone! :bigmug:

clamble.jpg

Headed out to brewery in my hometown for a stock up on some of their pumpkin beers (they make some damn fine ones), stopped to enjoy one of their ESBs on the patio before heading out for lunch and a pint. Finished with a nice hike with the wife alongside the creek I spent much of my youth adventuring around. Going to celebrate Halloween walking the neighborhood and bringing some of my homebrew over to a friends backyard to enjoy socially distanced around the firepit.
F749BFE2-5DD4-44FD-9873-EFCD8AC5655A.jpeg
0712CAF2-208B-4416-B370-116A31A2DD01.jpeg

Crying in my Sam Adams Winter Lager....woe is me! My Wolverines look like another disappointing year with Harsh-Ball at the helm😒. Two of the worse occurrences in a year are a lose to Mich St and Ohio St. There are not enough Winter Lagers in the world to lessen the pain!! Oh the pain!!!
20201031_174529.jpg

Attachments

• 20201031_174529.jpg
    20201031_174529.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Who's the cutie in the background?
We have a few.
That is Eeyore. 1 of 9. It's certainly a lot to handle but we couldn't find any no kill shelters that would take them when they came into our lives and there was no way we were going to let them get put down so we took them in. Never a dull moment with these guys lol.

Another one while I get some trades ready to ship.
PXL_20201031_224116473.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

That is a lovely name! I was going to joke and ask if you rented the black cat for Halloween and were going to return him.
Honestly, nine cats is about equal to two, large dogs. We have four: Crunch, Dashel, Hogarth and Moose. We were supposed to only have three but I've never met a kitten I didn't want to bring in the house. Now that I think about it, it's a forking miracle we only have four.
Do you post in the "Cats" thread?

Back