What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone likes the heat in the sunroom!

D21AD9CC-389C-4785-B9EC-F53E604A0D4F.jpeg
ABDE5157-1749-4239-9E8A-3FD6A4A28E28.jpeg

Two batches fermenting, nothing on tap. Commercial beer for a few more days. This Scottish Ale is not too bad.
View attachment 690056
Ugh! I feel the same. I’ve got a too sweet porter that I messed up (crushed my grain too coarse and added DME to hit gravity but it didn’t ferment out) and a beer fermenting. Trying to think of ways to speed up the pipeline but trying to remind myself not to rush it. Feels like when I first started brewing and trying to avoid drinking uncarbed bottled beer!

Bottled my latest Voss creation, a Raspberry Witbier, with fresh spruce tips.
I had to have a sample...for scientific research, of course. :yes:;)

It’s super-young, but clean, no hop burn and very strong (8.53%!) but even after filtering, the bleached raspberry seeds still came through, so please ignore them. Just a wisp of yeast in the glass at the end.

I’m sure I’ll have carbed beer by Tuesday night, and it will be happy days.

Cheers!
4DE654A7-164F-4308-9980-57C057E96BAA.jpeg

Last edited:
Finished Strawberry Wheat we purchased at local brewery Tucked Away, in Manassas, a week ago.

http://www.tuckedawaybrew.com
Now drinking my own Mango Wheat. Had for the first time a few year ago when we visited St. Croix. Then, back home, had Anchor Mango Wheat. Had to brew my own!

Back