What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12E49BA9-3FDB-4367-A36C-2866D5AC9131.jpeg
HB Pale Ale while the grill warms up.

Deschutes Fresh Haze IPA. It’s so tasty 😋.

In a battle with my local ISP about overcharging for my Internet service, so no uploading pictures for a while.

Might have to find wifi somewhere, because today is BREWDAY!! Woohoo! :mischievous:

Doing a Raspberry Witbier with DME, Belgian Candi, Nugget, Citra, a simple grain soak and the mighty Voss. So very happy, been waiting for this one.

Cheers!

Are you already populating Mars?

View attachment 689478HB Pale Ale while the grill warms up.

I really like that glass, very cool!

Back at the home of Big Flat Brewery, 3 miles west of Hogeland, MT, pop., 10. It’s not on your way to anywhere; you have to come here on purpose.
View attachment 689480

Nice little cottage you have :)

I need to stop drinking these so that at least one makes it out the FotD door. (Latest season of Alone)

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200714180857589_COVER.jpg

Back at the home of Big Flat Brewery, 3 miles west of Hogeland, MT, pop., 10. It’s not on your way to anywhere; you have to come here on purpose.
View attachment 689480
You’re way up there. Just looked at google maps... about 10 miles south of Canada. It’s weird seeing your green wheat. We’re about 2/3 done with our harvest here.

You’re way up there. Just looked at google maps... about 10 miles south of Canada. It’s weird seeing your green wheat. We’re about 2/3 done with our harvest here.
That’s spring wheat. We had an early (September) snow last fall, so there wasn’t much winter wheat planted here. What little WW there is is just starting to turn. Harvest here doesn’t usually start much before the middle of August and finishes around mid September.

I grew up here. As I get older the heat is getting hotter. Being in Oregon ruined me I think. And it's just so flat here. The little town I live in is about as backwards as you can get. Still a lot of kkk here. I can drive twenty minutes in any direction and be in a much better area. South East Texas itself is not bad, it's mainly this one little particular town.
Sounds like Jasper! I faced racism just about everywhere in Texas I've ever been....and just about everywhere else! Germany and England too! Killeen where I was stationed at Ft.Hood for 4 years was one of the worse. Love the hill country anyways. I consider San Antonio home.

Coffee as for some foolish reason I had to travel into work today. Probably 20 people total on the train. Building is basically empty. Unsure, what other than wasting time traveling this accomplished.
I went to my office yesterday, when I passed the train station I noticed how empty the lot is, and the area is partly “open”. I cannot blame people for not wanting to take the train, it could be that the majority that can are still working from home. Stay well.
Oh, I’m drinking morning coffee too.

Sounds like Jasper! I faced racism just about everywhere in Texas I've ever been....and just about everywhere else! Germany and England too! Killeen where I was stationed at Ft.Hood for 4 years was one of the worse. Love the hill country anyways. I consider San Antonio home.

How bad was Germany? I'm german and I always thought we're doing pretty good in that department these days...

How bad was Germany? I'm german and I always thought we're doing pretty good in that department these days...
For the most part it was good. But there were several little towns I visited where I was verbally assaulted. I was given the Nazi salute by young teens in Rimpar and another town. Mind you, this was the mid 1980s. I was stationed in Schweinfurt and Wurzberg.

Latest posts

Back