What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just catching up. This thread feels like when my in laws come and stay with me. [emoji23] I can’t wait till they leave, and I’ll probably miss them when they do. This solid hazy,
5ntzd1.jpg

One more wont hurt
vqqr1h.jpg

Last edited:
Fuller's Imperial IPA. Good, better than most of their strong ales. A single batch of this beer contains 1kg of black pepper.

Last edited:
Cheers!

It’s feeling like a stout night, who’s in?!
Hb Oatmeal Stout
View attachment 611473

I will play @orionol73 - This is @PianoMan's Coconut RIS. I really oughta not be drinking more beer today, but whatever. I just hope my wife doesn't go through my camera roll, lol.

As a side note and PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT to the "new" guys - It is disrespectful to photoshop other member's spouses in your posts. Stop, thank you.

IMG_20190208_152740.jpg

I will play @orionol73 - This is @PianoMan's Coconut RIS. I really oughta not be drinking more beer today, but whatever. I just hope my wife doesn't go through my camera roll, lol.

As a side note and PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT to the "new" guys - It is disrespectful to photoshop other member's spouses in your posts. Stop, thank you.

View attachment 611483
Well said.

View attachment 611483
How'd that hold up? Pushing 8 months old now.

View attachment 611483

@jimyson I think this was from you in a past FOTD
IMG_0376.JPG

As the man said..$1.87, nice! Are these 19oz can supposed to be shared? So did the math, this is $7/6pk. Damn good deal!

20190208_180747_Film2.jpeg

Last edited:
Back