What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Smoking brisket in the middle of the night. Watching a storm roll into central TX.

Slept right through it. Pulled in to HEB for RO water, parking lot a swimming pool. Dude said horizontal rain hit about 4am.

Last of @m00ps surprise 6pk. Damn this is good. Tart, flavorful, can't taste the 8.4%. My life no longer has meaning..
Mashing Hanahapu Lite..

View attachment 1462039120336.jpg

Just finished kegging my Grapefruit IPA. Hydro sample tasted good. So I decided to try one of these. Not to bad

image.jpg

You were obviously at 3 Floyds yesterday. Heard they were pouring Notorious...didn't happen to try it did you?

Didn't see it, but the guest taps rotate fast. They likely only poured it for a few minutes!

I had more on Friday night than I did at DLD. I got to have pours of a few of this years variants as well as some absolute whales. I tried to take pics as I went but the rain made it hard. It's gonna take days to catch up on untapped checkins. It's about time for me to hit the sack and get ready for work. Back to reality.

Latest posts

Back