What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AG SNPA clone, and our first kegged beer! It's a bit cloudy, we didn't wait for it to clear, as we were impatient. Tastes just fine.

tmp_3467-20160423_1813131278269652.jpg

La Trappe Trappist Quadrupel. Man, that's good beer! The wife brought it home for me with a bunch of other good beers. I just put my Belgian in the keezer to cold crash, so I thought it appropriate to drink one.

AG SNPA clone, and our first kegged beer! It's a bit cloudy, we didn't wait for it to clear, as we were impatient. Tastes just fine.

Great Divide Yeti imperial stout as a night cap to several shiner prickly pears and a few real ale fireman four blondes to wash down some damn good crawfish at a friends boil. Btw, wth is snpa?

View attachment 1461464056022.jpg

both are great!! Waldo....is just flat out refreshing. Its a nose bomb. As is the Founders too. Pour the founders and you smell coffee immediately.

Both are great and high abv. 9% and 11.5%

U must have a hookup cuz even 45 min away from founders I haven't seen this beer yet in the Lansing area and I def want to try it. On their website it says may-jun release. It looks awesome, from what I read it's an old recipe that's been resurrected.

U must have a hookup cuz even 45 min away from founders I haven't seen this beer yet in the Lansing area and I def want to try it. On their website it says may-jun release. It looks awesome, from what I read it's an old recipe that's been resurrected.

Funny enough... no hookup at all?

I picked it up from Whole Foods here in VA. Walked in specifically for the Lagunitas and they had it on the shelf. Guy told me that the funny thing is that it is/will be more limited than KBS. He knows his stuff so I am only going to assume he is legit.

I picked up two 4pks ($11 each). Might have to go back tomorrow to grab another so I can stash it away. Easily can be cellared.

Funny enough... no hookup at all?

I picked it up from Whole Foods here in VA. Walked in specifically for the Lagunitas and they had it on the shelf. Guy told me that the funny thing is that it is/will be more limited than KBS. He knows his stuff so I am only going to assume he is legit.

I picked up two 4pks ($11 each). Might have to go back tomorrow to grab another so I can stash it away. Easily can be cellared.

Wow guess I'm gonna have to keep on the look out here and 11$ is a good deal it's right in line here in mich with their bfast stout or RIS.

Latest posts

Back