What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then again you guys live in NJ and PA where the water must taste like my pitbulls' morning ****s.

Philly tap water is great. 'Wild water' such as streams, creeks, rivers etc...well those are death sentences. The tap water is touted as being some of the best in the country.

True.
Drinking water from the garden hose after mowing the yard. Beer after a run to the beer store

That's one thing I'm not looking forward to when I move back to Texas. Yard mowing season in CT is very short compared to Houston. I'll probably mow for the first time this year sometime next month and I'll probably be done mowing for the year before I move back to Texas in October.

On the coff. Still tired after only getting a few hours sleep last night. Beer soon.

That's one thing I'm not looking forward to when I move back to Texas. Yard mowing season in CT is very short compared to Houston. I'll probably mow for the first time this year sometime next month and I'll probably be done mowing for the year before I move back to Texas in October.

On the coff. Still tired after only getting a few hours sleep last night. Beer soon.

While I've never had to shovel snow, it sounds like sucks the green weenie. I think I'd rather mow 10 months out of the year instead
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426545328.698089.jpg before going to a Cuban restaurant for a friends birthday dinner. I've never been there I wonder if they will force us to work in the kitchen before we eat and make everyone in the restaurant split up the check equally?

Back