What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. This assaulted my nose with roast, coffee, and chocolate before I even held the glass up to smell it. It's a little overcarbed, but very good otherwise. Finally a CT brewery that hasn't disappointed me right out of the gate.

_DSC4134.jpg

No settling required. Clean keg bottling without issue, but tomorrow will be fine. It is better at about ten degrees below room temp. Tomorrow will be great.

I will - promise! Maybe even tonight the way things are going, but then you won't get good feedback ... so probably not.

See image below please...

Got it. Thanks :)

Thanks. I knew we kept you around for something. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 69
Checking on some beers before my trip tomorrow. Carb check on the Kolsch which needs a little more floccing time.

Gravity check on the 80 shilling (really more of an 85 when it finishes):

And now for something from today's beer mail:

Damn it. With all the BS I've done to keep ferm temps down, now I've got a space heater running next to my ferm chamber...

Either make your own STC-1000 setup or get one from BrewsBySmith and get a repti-heat cable for the hot side.

See image below please...

I just made that my background.. Lol, being a beer enthusiast who has tendencies to drink liquor also is just not a good thing for Ambien. I blame that clinic doctor, clearly told her I have one to two beers during the weekends.. Every hour haha

Made with bits of real woodpecker
View attachment 262993

Pecker... The five year old in me is grinning... SPREAD IT ON

Back