What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely a slow sipper. Crazy sweet but not quite over the top. Intense dark fruit and very thick body. This is going to take a while to drink. Been working on it for about 30 mins now already and hardly made a dent. This is the one I paid $36 for and while the cost of production might justify it, this is definitely not a $36 beer.

CameraZOOM-20141128194135891.jpg

Went to a nice burger place today for lunch...opted for water, the beer selection was so crappy. Later, walked past a grill/pub place with 32 beers on tap. Floccin' crap! Bad sinus attack today...so tired tonight I'm going with Diet Caffeine Free Mtn Dew, instead of beer. Maybe back to the beer tomorrow.

Modern Times Black Horse. No pic too much walking in this damn boot today has made me lazy.

Someone just said they want a 2013 abyss, which was part of a trade, and a 2013 event horizon and 3 bombers of local shelf stuff for 2 bottles of BCBS. Seems outrageous, or am I the high one?

Pretty outrageous. Price wise that is hugely off. Rareness. Still pretty off. I'd gracefully decline haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I thought so. Hard to trade away the abyss since it was sent to me in a trade as an extra basically. I've never had it.
Last year I acquired coffee and regular BCBS a lot easier. It's annoying.

Someone just said they want a 2013 abyss, which was part of a trade, and a 2013 event horizon and 3 bombers of local shelf stuff for 2 bottles of BCBS. Seems outrageous, or am I the high one?

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. I'd pass.

2nd pour of Master of Disguise.

I've got really great access to the abyss. Usually have bottles hang out on shelves for a few months even. Want to trade for a 2014? I'm interested In pretty much anything I can't get haha

I've got really great access to the abyss. Usually have bottles hang out on shelves for a few months even. Want to trade for a 2014? I'm interested In pretty much anything I can't get haha

I need to catch up on a few things, then yes please.

HB cider with fireball shot...pour 2.

Back