What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AleSmith ESB

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414276778.997568.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414277063.935221.jpg mayhaw saison made with fresh mayhaw syrup from New Orleans. It's a very interesting beer I made inspired by brew dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414276860.107537.jpg

HB Blonde.

I picked up everything I need for my next 2 brews. The manager gave me an older Wyeast Brett Lambicus for free. It's 5 months old, but I figured it's worth a try. I think I'm going to put it in the secondary with the oak on my saison and see what happens. I've never messed with brett before.

Drinking bud light at a bonfire. Given the lack of a fire dept our here in the boonies this probably isnt going to end well
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414278986.134609.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414279398.320019.jpg
I havent took a piss outside in 20 years. I'm so drunk and i could've put this fire out with my hose. Lol

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414279844.844618.jpg
Jello shots. I havent had these in about the same amount of time since i peed outside. Coincidence? I think not

hb dubbel. I'm bottling soon and have decided instead of looking for my clean put away bottles, I'll just drink home-brew until I have enough!

For a whole batch Zekk? I think your plans are bigger than your liver. Running out of McEwan's, this stuff is tasty.

Feeling tired tonight...no sloppy Saturday for me. A little Coke Zero and then crashing with a Saveur magazine and probably falling asleep on about page 4.

Latest posts

Back