What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another stout, the bottling portion of the program is over, Three small batches,A few bombers of the IPA I kegged, 12 pack of 100% brett saison and another 12 of the base saison infected with brett.
The brett cake is going to be used for a full batch of saison tomorrow, time to get measuring and cleaning.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlRKswW_D3Q[/ame]

IMG_4873.jpg

Meh.

Water. I'm staying as far away from Eli's because the beer nerds are there in full force hogging beer.

Getting my **** together for brew day tomorrow. Going to drink like a fish tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Meh.

Water. I'm staying as far away from Eli's because the beer nerds are there in full force hogging beer.

Getting my **** together for brew day tomorrow. Going to drink like a fish tomorrow.

Goodnight.

It's was #1 on untapped tonight.

Missed zapata bottles so I'm glad I tried it. Ghost pigeon coffee cask was also awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Man. Drinking mattmmille"s cheery belle saison. It's everything I had hoped it would be and the carbonation is PERFECT.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413605894.826578.jpg getting our drink on before we do some gambling sadly they don't serve Booz at baronas

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Back