What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406945122.713771.jpg

Deece.

So it turns out 16 of my old Co workers are going to the Lionel Richie concert i won tickets to, we're taking a bus owned by the resort i used to work at and they still work at... I might die

HB bochet.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406946803.047832.jpg

Hated it when I bottled in January, but it has gotten much better. Dare I say the most enjoyable drink I've had tonight. Still, nothing incredible.

As long as I don't screw it up, there will be a bottle or two set aside for you my friend ;)

Sweet! I'm sure it'll be great

trying to chill this starter wort.

I assume you have a pressure cooker since you can your BBQ sauce, right? Make a big batch of starter wort and can it. When you want to make a starter, just pop open a couple jars, pour into flask and pitch yeast. 5 minute starter and no chilling. Best move I ever made!

So it turns out 16 of my old Co workers are going to the Lionel Richie concert i won tickets to, we're taking a bus owned by the resort i used to work at and they still work at... I might die

It's a lionel richie concert you should be praying for death.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I assume you have a pressure cooker since you can your BBQ sauce, right? Make a big batch of starter wort and can it. When you want to make a starter, just pop open a couple jars, pour into flask and pitch yeast. 5 minute starter and no chilling. Best move I ever made!

I'll definitely have to try that!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406948283.145863.jpg

Pour 2.

Kind of celebrating. Lesbian neighbors (Both super-butch) sold their house in mid May and finally moved out to Wyoming. Yep, finally get to be the manliest one on the block.

Alright, I lied again!
View attachment 215013

Not my favorite noir - a bit too much wine flavor. At least it wasn't infected.
View attachment 215018

The wine is strong in that one. Gives a weird flavor. That sat for a while here. I only had one infected from them and hope its the last. Again i should have bought that glass when i had a chance. Damn it

Second pour of not the stoic

Back