What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397511392.995974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Remmy's Thought Blocked IPA. Really like this one, man. Great hop character.

Thanks. That's the Papaya Bomb. I've already smacked a few of your brews. I may as well just keep going. Cheers.

Just had an Anderson Valley Bourbon Barrel Stout that I had been holding onto. A little thin IMO but I think they balanced the level of bourbon flavor well.

Some pics my buddy shot of yesterday's brew day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397514382.848719.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397514432.925795.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397514451.416515.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397514475.028210.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397514492.671142.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397514505.503448.jpg

Cathedral Square Abbey Ale, while cooking Passover-themed dinner. Conflict of interest?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397517310.141329.jpg

It's not bad. Like New Belgium Abbey, but slightly better.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Home Brew

Trying this after shaving my head (sort of). Not bad; it has more aftertaste bitter than hop character. I'd rather have a Jai Alai from them.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397520329.893156.jpg

My first bottle of this which isnt too terrible. Being extract and a faux lager, i figured it wouldnt be great, but im happy with it being my lawn mower beer and BMC friends beer. I needed this after a failed attempt at riding in the cold today. I got three miles away from the house on the trails, and my front tire went flat. I had to walk/jog it back, f***ing sucked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397520960.582761.jpg

Looks awesome.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

It's tasty. I think every IPA brewed with rye malt should have Amarillo hops in it because they love each other. Full disclosure I think every beer period should have Amarillo hops in it but especially Rye IPA.

Magic Hat IPL. I hadn't tried it so I wanted to give it a go. I won't be buying any more.

This is one of the most unbalanced beers I've had. I expected a bit of that, but less with the bittering and more with the hop flavor overpowering the malt. I was wrong. Not a lot of hop flavor, but it's bitter as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Having a UNITA punk'n I found in the corner of the beer fridge with a hand full of other fall and winter beers hiding amongst the full racks of other fresh beer, time to relive fall this week need to make room for home brew
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397526262.351698.jpg

Some stone Go-to IPA to wash down some chipotle after a long work day. Tomorrow is off though and I'm debating whether home drinking or a brewery pit stop is in order

Tried to pick up Wake N bake at a shop in NY and the guy laughed at me. Said Terrapin doesn't distribute to NY at all. Bummer. 5 mins over the border in NJ and you can find it all over. Crazy business this beer thing is.

Back