What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha well since it was nothing to do with the OS but instead the app, I will disregard that. I had andriod for years that always gave me trouble, just got the 5s and absolutely love it :mug:

Not necessarily. The Android app isn't doing it and I am assuming they are identically coded in terms of functionality. It very well could be an OS issue. Anyway, wasn't trying to start an OS war or anything, just making a joke. :D

Not necessarily. The Android app isn't doing it and I am assuming they are identically coded in terms of functionality. It very well could be an OS issue. Anyway, wasn't trying to start an OS war or anything, just making a joke. :D

I understand, just stating my opinion. I really dont care what OS it is, as long as it works! Thats what I like in my phones :cross:

nuke, off-topic, but do you drive a Jetta? I saw a silver Jetta yesterday morning with the CT plate "NUKE." :D

Buzzed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389987521.935955.jpg

Thought u had a call at 3?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

I do. I have my infrastructure team on the line to help a user with a proxy issue. I also just downed half of that Flying Dog. I am fine, trust me. :D

Calling-in via Skype makes it easy to mute whenever I need a taste. :D:rockin:

At home, dealing with a sick 4yo, and cleaning up evidence of uninvited four legged furry creatures in the pantry.

Damn. Glad I have a growler of Maniacal DIPA from Port City.

1389993263767.jpg

Pssshhh.....noob. Don't you know propane and distilled water makes the perfect sanitizer? ;)

Makes a great ice cream sandwich and can jump start your car when the battery dies. Very versatile stuff indeed.

Feeling better for the first time days and may actually drink a beer or two.

First Bigfoot of the season. I seem to remember 2013 having a bit more hop character, but this is still a very good beer. Still well hopped, just not as much as 2013. Once I get my hands on a 2011 I can do a 2010-2014 vertical.

20140117_155800 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

100% agreed. Last years tasted almost harsh to me when it was fresh.

Back