What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I only have one more of these. So maybe one more Monday like this... Anyone know what Brett strain they use in the Surette?

Try searching on here and Google. I can't remember what the recent CS threads here have covered. If you can't find the info online, email the brewer. He's great about answering questions. Definitely worth saving/pitchng dregs. Justifies the bottle price a little more to get some extra mileage from it.

nukebrewer said:
Great Black IPA from Santa Fe courtesy of my man, Stauff. One of the better ones I've had. Seems to be a hard style to pull off well.

If you ever see Hop Odyssey by Green Flash, I'd definitely recommend you giving it a shot.

image-2331354879.jpg

Wow. This really has a sweet after taste. Not sure what it is but, it close to a sour after taste.

Blonde Ale for Thanksgiving. Just had to sample a glass or two. Red Rye will be ready by Friday and just in time to put up the lights.

image.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Hello's Toasted Coconut Sweet Milk Stout, aka the Stuck Stout. I know it didn't come out how you planned, but this is still a fantastic brew. The mouthfeel doesn't feel even close to 1.030. The toasty and coconut components are great but don't get in the way of the base beer coming through. Awesome beer, Hello. :)
Thank you. I'm questioning how it turned out like that at 1030 from 1067. I am actually loving it so much that I will re-brew knowing it will likely get stuck. Thank you for the compliments. That's awesome considering I'm a new brewer. :)

Trying to wake up and get out of bed. Not looking forward to the parent-teacher conference today. Need lots of coffee.

mcbaumannerb said:
Good luck! Had ours last night not bad overall but still room for improvement. Having coffee now after a good night's sleep! :ban:

I already know ours will not go well. The school is suggesting our daughter should be diagnosed with ADHD I'm not sure about the hyperactivity part, but definitely ADD. She's already in speech therapy, Act 89 math, and Title I reading. The poor girl can't focus in school. She knows how to do the work at home where we are there to be taskmasters. But in school, her attentions is everywhere but where it needs to be. So frustrating.

Coff.

Going back outside to stack some wood before this storm hits. Then I will be getting my turkey brine together.

Are you trying to get me to tell you where to stick that dancing banana? Got about 3 hrs last night.

Brewing that late or just not able to sleep after you finished up?

I already know ours will not go well. The school is suggesting our daughter should be diagnosed with ADHD I'm not sure about the hyperactivity part, but definitely ADD. She's already in speech therapy, Act 89 math, and Title I reading. The poor girl can't focus in school. She knows how to do the work at home where we are there to be taskmasters. But in school, her attentions is everywhere but where it needs to be. So frustrating.

It is frustrating. My son has this obsession with being done first so he races through, doing sloppy work and never checks what he does. So he ends up having to re-do so much of it (homework as well as school work) that in the end he spends more time on it. We're still trying to figure out how to get that through his thick skull...

It is frustrating. My son has this obsession with being done first so he races through, doing sloppy work and never checks what he does. So he ends up having to re-do so much of it (homework as well as school work) that in the end he spends more time on it. We're still trying to figure out how to get that through his thick skull...

The joys of parenthood... My kids have theirs today and tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it should go well. My son does well in 1st grade, but tends to rush as well and misreads answers. At least his report card was pretty solid with mostly A's and satisfactory.

Had my second saison ever last night and forgot to post. It was pretty tasty!

ForumRunner_20131126_092634.jpg

No. I sell through an online farmers market in the off season. The market manager freaked out about the forecast yesterday and decided the pick up should be today instead of tomorrow. Through my fermentation schedule for a loop so I was up late getting stuff done and then had to be up early to bake. Took a nap and now onto round 3. Best part is the forecast was wrong, of course, and she freaked out over nothing which I knew what was happening. New manager, I'm pretty ticked off and hopefully this doesn't happen again.

I know I'm tired because I just spent 5 minutes staring at the tea trying to decide between jasmine and oolong.

Water with some lunch.

I should have started drinking 1/2 hr ago, like usual. Was busy with the turkeys.

jak1010 said:
Work from home + drinking while you work = Happy Employee Founders Breakfast

I have to try that...........

Back