What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up the magic hat. Finishing up my homebrew. Then fresh out of cold beer.

It was only 7 hours total. Turns out Maine is not only big it's poorly laid out. From tip to tip Maine is a 6 hour state, but there are places that take 10 hours or more to travel to/from.

Itll take me 12 hrs to get to el paso and took me 8 to get the amarillo and thats all highway. Driving does suck. Takes forever to get out of this state. Sorry again man.

Finished up the magic hat. Finishing up my homebrew. Then fresh out of cold beer.

What's that like? There are 4 taps unlocked here, and a few fridges to choose from. Keep up newbie, stay out of the cellar

Itll take me 12 hrs to get to el paso and took me 8 to get the amarillo and thats all highway. Driving does suck. Takes forever to get out of this state. Sorry again man.

Stop apologizing! :mug:

image-2334806506.jpg

Terrapin Recreation Ale. My new favorite session beer, the nose on this is ridiculous! Must be the Galaxy dry hop.

Hello said:
I made earl grey tea ice cream and it was awesome.

Sounds good. I've been needing a good excuse to whip the ice cream machine out.

Swarley88 said:
You know I am fine with whatever. Just lemme know when you are all ready and we can put the finishing touches on things.

Alright I'll throw something additional in. Sorry it's taken so long, had alot of crap come up and keep getting sick. I'll let you know when I can get it sent out. Should be soon, hopefully.

I missed some fun stuff earlier apparently! Hello was wanting to put meat in her mouth (by the way, that handle is weir dung me out!) and all sorts of stuff!

Anyway, I'm drankin on my last Resin from NIZZLE. I'm not happy bout that.

Speaking of which, NIZ, how was the Gudenhoppy? I didn't realize it when I bought it. I thought I grabbed a headhunter.

Swarley88 said:
Well hell. This is terrible!

I've heard it's swill. Like hoppy BMC...I'm ok with that. I'll take the rest off your hands so you don't waste it.

Edit: something must be funny with the quote function on this here forum...;)

I've heard it's swill. Like hoppy BMC...I'm ok with that. I'll take the rest off your hands so you don't waste it.

Edit: something must be funny with the quote function on this here forum...;)

Oh its a total Homer beer. Just hit my bottle shop and dang am I a hipster, homer wanna be for liking this beer.

Edit: More like a dry hopped Coors.

What's that like? There are 4 taps unlocked here, and a few fridges to choose from. Keep up newbie, stay out of the cellar

Stop apologizing! :mug:
I'm jealous. No taps. Would like to start kegging soon but gotta get fundage.
I can keep up. Trust me!
Sounds good. I've been needing a good excuse to whip the ice cream machine out.

Drunk yet?:tank:

Ummm delightfully buzzed. :drunk:
I have to fly tomorrow early afternoon. And I'm still not packed. :fro:

Channel66 said:
Hint for you, none of southern tiers regular release stuff is worth it.

I don't think I've ever had anything from them that I can say I honestly enjoyed. Just figured I would give it a try. Hard lesson learned.

Deep Ellum IPA.

I think this may be my favorite IPA at the moment. The high hop profile does catch my attention.

IMAG1742.jpg

Just had someSouthern Tier Creme Brûlée that my gf paired with a homemade apple crisp. Awesome pairing! Then some home brewed double IPA followed by a heady topper. Great night!

Back