What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TedsExcellentAdventure said:
Pulling a Remmy..

What should I drink first?

Awesome!!!

mcbaumannerb said:
You should have bottled the next batch two weeks ago! :smack:

I definitely have to brew this again.

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
Pulling a Remmy..

What should I drink first?

That's quite a lineup. I'd say arrange them left to right in ascending order of bottled-on dates, then start on the left and drink your way right.

image-2892192626.jpg

I'm drinking this one first.

mcbaumannerb said:
You snapping pictures at the bottle shop or do you really have a chip rack in your kitchen? ;)

To keep on topic ... water ... while on a work conference call to try to fix a whole bunch of data the big boss screwed up. :(

Haha at work at the bottle shop :-D

chef273b said:
Whoa. Between the oak and the alcohol, this beer's a bit less soothing than I expected. Maybe by a few more and lay them down for a year.

You should send one to Remmy! He loves that stuff! Just ask him!! :-D

Three Floyd's Evil Power. Drive 3 hours just to go to the brewpub and get somethin I can't get at home. Plus I found a liquor store nearby that had some FFF Toxic Revolution. So I scooped all 4 of those up too.

image-1518485132.jpg

Skeeter Pee back sweetening sample.

Wife thinks it's called Citronivre by the way. Can only imagine this dialogue:

"Here honey, try this Skeeter Pee I made you. <3"

"Oh, umm... "Skeeter Pee?" Uhh... No thank you. But thank you though."

Ugh

Anyway, back sweetened w 10% white grape juice by weight. Takes the edge off the pucker effect, but still leaves it very lemonadey. She seems to like...

Just put my keg of Conan Vienna simcoe IPA into the fridge after my last glass of tripel. I'll give the co2 a couple of weeks and I will test it out. And thanks for the falco initybrew!

ForumRunner_20130729_211502.png

ForumRunner_20130729_211518.jpg

Was drinking OJ until my new toy arrived at work. OJ is off to the side now.

leap.jpg

FermentusMaximus said:
Just had an Ithaca Flower Power, now I'm onto an Ommegang BPA.

Both good choices lol, the Ithaca guys are friends of mine. They come visit all the time

STONE HAS REACHED KANSAS! I read over the weekend they were planning to distribute here now but i figured itd be a while but its already in my town :D :D :D :D :D :D

You can tell I was drinking last night with the fuzzy ass picture of the oaked arrogant bastard, picked up a 4 pack; 2 to drink now; 2 to drink a year from now

also picked up another 4 pack of hoptimum before its gone :(

I had to sacrifice the Oaked Arrogant Bastard 4 pack to leave on my buddies wall, I doubt he'd ever buy it and he needs better beer on that wall! :D

2013-07-29 18.24.48.jpg

2013-07-29 19.39.42.jpg

2013-07-29 20.21.07.jpg

2013-07-29 20.21.16.jpg

The local beer stores want $15 for a bomber of Oaked AB. I had one over a year ago. Crazy bastards.

Back