What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sample of my just kegged rise and shine very tasty considering I forgot about it for damn near two months oops.

ForumRunner_20130729_200055.png

By the way, I sent another one to LoloMT7. Ask him to pour it smoothly and you will get the same result! Tastes so good I have to sip the ****! I love it.

Ok, I couldn't help myself. Having another Prairie Tulsa Rugby. This stuff is like liquid crack! I taste Galaxy, and Nelson Sauvin hops in this one. I swear, I'll drink the Wild Brew next...

Ok, I couldn't help myself. Having another Prairie Tulsa Rugby. This stuff is like liquid crack! I taste Galaxy, and Nelson Sauvin hops in this one. I swear, I'll drink the Wild Brew next...

Thumbs up for liquid crack! Cheers.

A stiegl radler out on my porch... bout to grab something else as this is almost kaput!

ForumRunner_20130729_171220.jpg

Their smashed pumpkin is way better you can get it in bombers at hannaford grocery stores up here. But I really dislike almost all of their beer

We've had the smashed pumpkin here for three weeks already. It's ridiculous.

Channel66 said:
Their smashed pumpkin is way better you can get it in bombers at hannaford grocery stores up here. But I really dislike almost all of their beer

My girls father loves pumpkin head. So I got him a couple bottles of smashed pumpkin. It was all over from there. He even goes to Hill Farmstead with out me now.

MrNickVT said:
My girls father loves pumpkin head. So I got him a couple bottles of smashed pumpkin. It was all over from there. He even goes to Hill Farmstead with out me now.

Smashed Pumpkin and Old Thumper. Just sayin'!

Finally let me attach a picture

Funny thing... the dregs got dumped into my our bruin which has been happening a ton lately... it feels like a whore. I open it up and dump some random stuff in again... close it back up and blam... whore in the corner

Funny thing... the dregs got dumped into my our bruin which has been happening a ton lately... it feels like a whore. I open it up and dump some random stuff in again... close it back up and blam... whore in the corner
Part of this will now be in my signature.:mug:

LoloMT7 said:
Iphone 5 I don't buy it ;-) nice pic again sir

Haha. Yeah no iPhone this time. Taken with my Fathers Day gift. In fairness, I'm about 1% responsible for the pic. The camera pretty much does it all... :)

Crysanthemum and mixed berry tea. Been sampling flowers, teas, and herbs for possible brews. I was thinking about sumac berries. I think New Belgium just did a Lips of Faith with one. I'm not holding that against sumac though.

Rivenin said:

This made me laugh for a whole 93.4686 seconds!

Fu(ked up some skeeter pee. Need to fix it.. why I was in a rush I don't know but atleast it isnt expensive. Ill try to save it or will will be a low alcohol lemonade...

Anywho. Going to have some orange cinnamon mead.

Tripplehazzards brick house IPA. Very nice job man. A great grapelike aroma with a nice malty back bone. Tasty.

image-1914368768.jpg

image-1665252540.jpg

Latest posts

Back