What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I am on to a Troegs Perpetual IPA. Great beer.

20130316_205800.jpg

Schlafly Kolsch, my first time with Schlafly. I am glad I picked this up, I would put these right up there behind Sierra Nevada and Abita for great value beers.

Just had the first (fully-conditioned) taste of my new EIPA. It's not quite what I expected it to be, but it's good: nicely hoppy, but balanced and with a small amount of malt sweetness. The dry-hopped Goldings give it a very different aroma from the more familiar American-style IPAs, naturally, but I wasn't expecting it to be quite how it came out.

My 16e entry this year: Nelson / Citra saison.

image-2571420715.jpg

And my drain pour from earlier

image-3092439549.jpg

Mineral with a cooked corn finish.

image-2068515347.jpg

Another one of these while they get the UFC fight on the 15'x15' screen. What a crazy wedding.

allenH said:
Another one of these while they get the UFC fight on the 15'x15' screen. What a crazy wedding.

Sounds like fun. Im also watching UFC but just on on a 60" an having a glass of my IPA. I'm thinking about some Stone IPA next.

Stone SSR.Been awhile.yep. still awesome.(Sublimley Self Rightous) was too lazy to write it all out earlier.

Really need to make it over for that one of these years.

It's in a bad neighborhood. BAD. Don't make plans to visit this place and then "see the sights" because it is the brightest shining beacon of civilization for miles around. I've seen some depressed places but New Albany is about as bad as it gets.

DFH 75 IPA while i watch Pee Wee on Broadway on HBO... Brings back memories.

Also, this 75 minute IPA is good, but it tastes like water because i drank an Abrasive right before it.

:mug:

peewee.jpg

Just finished a Labatt's Blue Light that was given to me this evening (never say no when someone offers me beer). It wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't buy it... I just don't care for light lagers

had a flight at troegs before the bears game. i had there scratch irish red, nugget nectar, and perpetual IPA. had my growler filled with some nugget nectar woohoo

nukebrewer said:
Coffe with my chipotle scrambled eggs in preparation for brew day.

I'm jealous! Whatcha brewing? I'm out if carboys, all 14 are full. Guess I need some more. Just roasted some Ethiopia Dry-Process Grade 1 Aricha. Kinda shameful to brew it right after roasting, but I forgot to road yesterday.

Coffee at the moment trying to wake up after a long evening of food, drink and good times at friends last night. No time to take pictures last night, but...

HB kolsch (2)
HB IIPA (2)
HB Oatmeal Stout
All Day IPA
Two Hearted Ale
Blue Moon Winter Ale
Stone Ruination
Hop Karma Brown IPA
Jai Alai

Oh yeah and the reason I'm vertical this morning - 1/2 gallon water, :mug:

image.jpg

Coffee, no clue as to why I am up this early. I've hosted 2 St Patrick Day parties this weekend, and I'm exhausted right now. Lots of beer, food, and good times.

Coffee while my strike water heats. Have to pick up a rental car after brewing so no beer just yet, but I have a pretty nice line-up and will be getting tanked for sure.

I'm jealous! Whatcha brewing? I'm out if carboys, all 14 are full. Guess I need some more. Just roasted some Ethiopia Dry-Process Grade 1 Aricha. Kinda shameful to brew it right after roasting, but I forgot to road yesterday.

I'm jealous that you have 14 carboys. I have 6 buckets and 1 BB. I'm brewing a Belgian wit for the wife. First time brewing a wit, so hopefully this goes over well. It's based on the recipe for a wit from a local brewery, so I am hopeful.

I'm jealous that you have 14 carboys. I have 6 buckets and 1 BB. I'm brewing a Belgian wit for the wife. First time brewing a wit, so hopefully this goes over well. It's based on the recipe for a wit from a local brewery, so I am hopeful.

How do you guys keep up with bottles/kegs with all that fermenting? I try to keep one fermenter filled at all times...I can't keep up with the bottles with that volume...

Oh, and I'm drinking coffee this morning. As my last name starts with "Mc", I should probably remedy that shortly.

Sparkling Apfelwein, after racking carboys of old-vines zinfandel, white zinfandel, and key-lime wine! I don't care if it's only 10:30 am local. You never drink alone as long as you have Facebook friends.

Haven't tackled a wit, yet. Well, I brewed a white IPA that was essentially a wit if that counts. Doing Pils/Wheat Malt/Oats?

Here is my lineup for my birthday. (If the pic shows) I don't know if I can drink them all but I'm going to try!

Also brewing a RIS/session stout and BBQing

Happy Birthday! What year is the TB? Looks like I'm getting one from WesleyS also! Saving it for last? Maybe it'll make the Samichlaus taste better. Which JK and Saint Arnold do you have lined up?

How do you guys keep up with bottles/kegs with all that fermenting? I try to keep one fermenter filled at all times...I can't keep up with the bottles with that volume...

Oh, and I'm drinking coffee this morning. As my last name starts with "Mc", I should probably remedy that shortly.

I have a steady supply of bottles from my own drinking as well as from a couple friends and family. For all my NHC beers I needed 400 something bottles and didn't have to buy any from the LHBS.

Haven't tackled a wit, yet. Well, I brewed a white IPA that was essentially a wit if that counts. Doing Pils/Wheat Malt/Oats?

5 lbs pils, 5 lbs wheat malt, 1 lb Munich and an ounce each of coriander and sweet orange peel last 5 min of boil. I'd like to try a white IPA sometime. I loved the one from Two Roads which is a local CT brewery.

Peg Leg Imperial Stout from Heavy Seas in Baltimore, MD to start the day! Then I'll make my way to Annapolis this evening to start the true festivities!

Happy Birthday! What year is the TB? Looks like I'm getting one from WesleyS also! Saving it for last? Maybe it'll make the Samichlaus taste better. Which JK and Saint Arnold do you have lined up?

Westly said its a 97 the beer left on the bottle. I'm going to drink it to prove I can to WestlyS haha.. I actually liked samiclaus weird huh?. The jester king is boxers revenged a wild/sour ales they produce. It's my favorite. The saint Arnold is the 2012 pumpkinator. Imperial pumpkin stout. Yummy. If you want to trade some time let me know I have extra pumpkinator and can find the boxers and other jk.

Thanks yall. I do not know where to start!

Latest posts

Back