What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moat Mountain Iron Mike Pale Ale, Moat Mt. Brewery, New Hampshire.

image-2369541549.jpg

dslater said:
Moat Mountain Iron Mike Pale Ale, Moat Mt. Brewery, New Hampshire.

I am heading up next weekend. Can't wait to pick up some Big Cans and a growler or two....best food in the MW valley...hands down

Dogfish Head- Raison D'Etre. Pretty nice complex dessert like beer. I admit this style I cant drink too often,its good on the right day.
Odd, I just had one of my few IrishII Red-infected(wild yeast/british 05-most likely and far from dumpable just overcarbonated) that I have left,and it is somewhat similar- besides DFH carmelized toffe-taste- which my irish red has a more roast carmel- I honestly dont know which I like more.

Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock. I bought the variety pack, it's practically my default choice at the grocery store.

Victory Headwaters pale ale. Hellofa pale ale.Its above and beyond a Pale ale,excellent brewery for shure. Holy crap. Prolly my favorate brewery of the East coast beers.

HUB (Hopworks Urban Brewery) IPA in a "pounder" can. 6.6% ABV 15 Plato OG and 75 IBU... "THINK-DRINK-SMILE-RECYCLE"
7498116334_dda7fe80f2_z.jpg

:mug:

Home brewed stout, Marshall Old Pavillion Pils, and some Franziskaner Hefeweizen. The Marshall's is a good pils that I will definately buy again.

Double Take's Belgian White. Had their Amber not terribly long ago and it was pretty good so I grabbed this. I'll be getting it again.

Ninkasi Tricerahops. I love it when people from Oregon come to visit. Not as red and fresh as the last time I had it on tap, but definately hoppy/dank/skunky columbus nose.

Firestone Solace.
Not sure if I taste a gold medal or not. Luckily I have five more to decide.

I had a Heavy Seas Peg Leg imperial stout about an hour ago, and followed that up by unlocking the smooth pour of great pilsner taste that is Miller Lite.

had some beers that don't distribute to here earlier- firestone union jack and zombie dust, now finishing the night with a nice homebrew porter that is coming into its own. The astringency is mellowing out quite a bit from the black malt and it is delicious.

Hmmm where to start! Just had a new baby soo time to celebrate! I have some Wesvleteren 12, 120 min IPA, Hoptologist IPA, and homebrewd Citra Pale :)

MisterTipsy's award winning Almost Bitter Belgian Orange Ale.

I think Napoleon would have liked this beer served lukewarm in a leather mug.

I like it served cold in a glass shaped like a trumpet. YMMV.

JZ's hophammer double IPA.

One of my best so far... Tempted to send it in to my first competition; it's that good. Interesting too because this beer started out merely as an experiment...

Early Autumn for me!!

The Weyerbacher is a little too high in Nutmeg this year, followed by Ginger... both could be toned down for the sake of more pumpkin.

br.jpg

Back