What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Game on Shoot out-mai bock,pretty average sometimes above average solid WI brewery so far.Id rather have a New Glarus beer though.

All my homebrew is either carbing or fermenting so I'm working on some Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout

My every pub in london bitter-ordinary bitter which reminds me of a light version of SN summerfest alot.So much i had to drink mine after having a summerfest.Which theirs seems to be a pretty hoppy overbittered premium lager which is the same case of my ordinary bitter which even has the tangy sour sulfer notes and over hopped/bittered.I think i made a summerfest Light.I dont care for both that much really.Maybe on the right day with the right food.

not tell anyone...

DSCF0228.jpg

Lagunitas WTF.

Great mouthfeel, but I expected a tad more malt flavor. But for what they were going for, a 'California-version (i.e. hopped) American Brown Ale'...I guess this is about right. Good beer, but likely won't be buying it again anytime soon.

Lagunitas WTF.

Great mouthfeel, but I expected a tad more malt flavor. But for what they were going for, a 'California-version (i.e. hopped) American Brown Ale'...I guess this is about right. Good beer, but likely won't be buying it again anytime soon.

You gave it a lot more credit than I did.

Wasnotimpressed/10

I got to have the Stone Vertical 11.11.11 on draft and Sierra Nevada Hoptimum today. Both different, both delicious.

Stone imperial russian stout. I thiink i'm gonna need another 8 bottles

This year's? I picked up 2 today and haven't cracked one yet, but I may pick up more if it's that good.

I just poured myself a 2012 Bigfoot after letting it sit for 20 minutes out of the fridge.

Epic Pale Ale-N.Z. had it before this bottle had its time probably but still held up very nicely.One of my favorate pale ales not to mention ipa's/barrel aged ipa also.Im a fan of N.Z. hops as well.

Hazelnut brown. Didnt care for it at first so it sat in the closet for a few months, getting ready to, move into the new house and SWMBO said that I need to downsize the pipeline for the move. (said I could brew double to catch up when we get settled though) after sitting the hazelnut settled down, it is rather tasty now.

maclaren said:
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA!

Love the stuff but it is strong like bull every time I drink a 4 pack it's black out drunk time
My pants!!!!!!

image-1744014883.jpg

Great taste but literally zero aroma, I guess it's made with only iso extract and lupulin powder

Latest posts

Back