What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue Irish Lager and Murphy's Stout

image-3671972958.jpg

Yesterday, Bass ale and Guinness draught, Black and Tan (also Bass and Guinness), Tommyknocker Hop Strike Black IPA, Lagunitas Pils and my own Double Chocolate Stout. This morning, coffee.

I too am drinking a honey pale ale. Brewed 22 gallons, and used different yeasts with each batch to really see what sort of flavor variations I would get. Was actually going for more of an amber ale but only used 6 pounds of crystal 60.

Raging ***** at the bar earlier, polished off my last can of Ten Fidy when I got home, and into a Unibroue 4 pack sampler. Started with La Fin Du Monde, think I'll move on to Maudite next.

I was grocery shopping and bowled over when I saw my local Price Chopper carrying Dogfish 90 Minute for $10 a 4-pack.

Sold!

Drinking one as we speak.

That does look tasty, I haven't been able to find it here yet.

Definitely worth a try. It has a nice balance between the hops and the apricot. It drinks more like a fruity pale ale than an IPA. Not sure what the actual IBU is, but it drinks like a 50 IBU beer. There isn't a lot of bitterness from the hops, but it does have some nice hop flavor that mixes well with the apricot.

Aventinus and my last all organic Summit Ipa from a over a year ago,this thing rocks,still has a noticable mild good hop aroma without dryhopping.Partial mash 2 hearted based- i would say its pretty close-just not quite as good.Summit seems somewhat similar to centenniall-i think i might like it better very nice bittering and flavor.Pretty fine substitue summit is in my opinion. I dont think ive had a 5% beer this good in a long time.

I was super impressed with Aprihop the last time I tried it.

I'm drinking Mickey's. Pretty good stuff as malt liquors go, TBH.

Definitely worth a try. It has a nice balance between the hops and the apricot. It drinks more like a fruity pale ale than an IPA. Not sure what the actual IBU is, but it drinks like a 50 IBU beer. There isn't a lot of bitterness from the hops, but it does have some nice hop flavor that mixes well with the apricot.

Good stuff, I will definitely grab it once I find it.

Rochefort 10

:mug: Good stuff!

Latest posts

Back