What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Raven Beaktweaker Citrus IPA... One of my favorite (of many) local breweries!

bf3823f5.jpg

:mug:

It has to be glorious!:ban:

My very own first Homebrew . A British pale ale. I let it bottle condition only 5 days for this first taste. Very good but needs more time I believe. Also had a Pliny which is one of my favorite beers for obvious reasons. Made brick chili that I brought to San Diego from my hometown of Ft Worth TX and now I'm nice and full and feelin GOOD!

Fantôme La Dalmatienne, the lighter one. Kind of a disappointment with the ash / smoke finish. Otherwise a great brew but that one ingredient is making it really undesirable. Good news is that after a while you don't notice it...

yea just finished one of my wife's beer before bed. Don't want to declare what it is. Just looking forward to some in the pipeline once done.

Grolsch lager - my first one. I don't know how to describe it, but it's pretty good.

And of course the flip top bottles are nice for the next batch too.

I Aged a four Pack of Oskar Blues ten fiddy for 1 year, popped one open tonight....Well worth the wait....damned smooth, Im going to buy another 4 pack and compare fresh vs aged side by side.

A bottle of an Oaked double IPA I brewed probably back in 2009. I forgot about it. It was way too oaky back then. Now it is very caramally with a nice oaky finish. Though of course any hop aroma and flavor is gone, there is a smooth bitterness about it.

Drinking 21st Amendment Allies Win the War!-pale ale brewed with dates-interesting.

Although I cant remember ever eating dates before, so I have no frame of reference for how pronounced they are in the beer.

Shmaltz Brewing Reunion Ale '11.........local brew...dark imperial ale with cocoa nibs,vanilla and chilipepper.....dark and OHH so tasty!!!.
May have to go buy some more before they run out!!LOL

My CCC PIlsner,yeah some C hops.Extract and a head that wont quit, i admit i maybe overcarbed some but i think pilsners have high carb? But it was a 6 finger head,and honestly i would have only fit this into a 30 oz glass at a time with all the head.
After 10 months probably this has held up quite nice with aroma hop flavor and a nice sweet pilsner taste,i cant believe this still has a nice mild aroma, i can honestly say this extract pilsner beer is one of my better ones,im proud of my first yellow fizzy beer,looks like those oxygen caps work. Screw lagers if i can make this! Im pouring it into my large Ayinger hefe glass next time to fit it all in at once,rare occasion for that glass and this is it.

Rivenin said:
Sounds delish! No beers tonight :( just finished a diet coke though!

Okay I lied... got a pyramid snow cap... not all that great but its 7 percent and it was only 2.50 for the bomber. Malty and slightly skunky

Scottish Ale and Oktoberfest both from brewers best kits. The Scottish was pretty good for my first ever batch but the Oktoberfest is great. I don't have a huge knowledge of different beers but I usually like Guinness, Belhaven, Wexfords, Old Speckled Hen, Sam Adams, Spaten Oktoberfest. I try to get people to stray from the Bud Light rut they are in. I love my brew so far. I have American Cream Ale and Holiday Ale (both brewers best) in primary now. Good times.

Back