What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My International Fuggles Bitter...well I was...where did that goes... HEY WHO'S BEEN DRINKING MY BEER!!!! Oh wait, me... time for another.

New Castle

OK three New Castles.
First St Arnold Christmas Ale.....I have had about a case since they came out a few weeks ago, I really like it a LOT more now. Hoppy, but not kick your buds hoppy.

Brooklyn - black chocolate stout

Brooklyn-Black-Chocolate-Bottle.jpg

Can't say that I'm that impressed

My "Kitchen Sink Stout" and it's fantastic. This 5 gallons is pretty dry (notty) and the other is rather sweet (S-04)...I think I'm going to try a blend before I kill the dry keg.

I've been making beer from old ingredients and randoms from the LHBS. Sometimes customers change their minds or we accidentally mix the wrong thing. I've made some great beers with them, including this one. Fun stuff.

My first brew off the new "Leaning Tower of Brew." It is "True Blonde", by Scott Peacock. I believe I have hit it close enough not to swade anyone from home brewing. Thanks Scott. 4 glasses, needs a little more carbing ( I was in a hurry to drink some good brew). Nice beer, with a good kick.

Back