What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking this now, really good!
2760962F-4D7E-419D-9680-23DA63658E52.jpeg

20230201_174129.jpg
This is a Mexican ale that I brewed and bottled as a beginner 3 years ago that i forgot about, it wasn't done fermenting And I didn't check it with a hydrometer, added priming sugar and bottled it. it's way overcarbonated but if you just let it sit for a few minutes you can pour one an turned out really good

Our newest offering here at the Gallo house, Josephine Carolina. Mommy is trying to get some much needed rest as I’m enjoying a cold one with the one who just stole my heart! View attachment 811644
Congratulations!! Definitely the most feel-good thing I've heard all day.
She's beautiful!!

Our newest offering here at the Gallo house, Josephine Carolina. Mommy is trying to get some much needed rest as I’m enjoying a cold one with the one who just stole my heart! View attachment 811644
congrats dude! I miss that "pre-sassy" age. Mine are presently 13,15, and 17. my house is quite intense with hormones these days. Enjoy her and "don't blink"! she'll be ready to take on the world before you know it. ;)

congrats dude! I miss that "pre-sassy" age. Mine are presently 13,15, and 17. my house is quite intense with hormones these days. Enjoy her and "don't blink"! she'll be ready to take on the world before you know it. ;)
Thanks brother. It’s already going super fast, I can only imagine it will get even faster as they are involved in school and other extracurriculars. Any and all advice is welcomed at anytime, I’ve always seen you as a wealth of knowledge lol

Oregon Spirit Wheat Whiskey

I live in LA, so room temperature is a little different here. Most spirits need to be on the rocks in my house, but this is the one time of year where spirits neat works. I wasn’t impressed on ice, but neat I really like this. I really like the honey and orange-citrus notes.

Attachments

• AF6FC04F-46E6-4068-8662-1FE0917F2441.jpeg
    AF6FC04F-46E6-4068-8662-1FE0917F2441.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Pun intended?

I’m interested as well lol
Haha I didn’t even think of that. I guess it is refreshing to be done with the old gig for various reasons, but that beer was so refreshing too.

Either way this new gig is a great opportunity to learn and grow personally & professionally! I’m excited to be pushed & challenged in this new job! I’ll also be able to visit parts of the country (Vegas & Dallas plus more this year) and the world too (the UK & Germany and maybe other countries).

Things do happen for a reason.

Haha I didn’t even think of that. I guess it is refreshing to be done with the old gig for various reasons, but that beer was so refreshing too.

Either way this new gig is a great opportunity to learn and grow personally & professionally! I’m excited to be pushed & challenged in this new job! I’ll also be able to visit parts of the country (Vegas & Dallas plus more this year) and the world too (the UK & Germany and maybe other countries).

Excellent, congratulations!!

So we will being doing far more trading with you being able to get DFW beers lol

Back