What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20221202_021133984.jpg

My wife has Christmas decorations scattered from one end of the house to the other. Garland and glitter everywhere. Just got inside from helping my son with an engine project he’s working on for an old clunker pickup he bought on an auction. Relaxing. I just dry hopped my NEIPA and will keg it Sunday morning. I would rather be drinking it.
DCAEB0FE-E7F6-4715-B86C-638AC486D3D0.jpeg

Bourbon. Nothing special. It’s a national brand. It came in a big bottle from a warehouse bulk store. You know the brand. It’s not Old No. 7 or uncle Jim, but one of those neighbors. Of all the big bottles that you can get for under $20, it might be my favorite. Not my favorite bourbon by a long shot, but it’s drinkable straight and works as a mixer.
9B2257FF-2551-426C-B589-D2BC8DE2017F.jpeg

Having a new one from local Establishment Brewing, called 'Hello Euphoria'. Super-clean finish, quite bitter with maybe a 'butter popcorn' flavour in the finish..? Very interesting, or maybe my taste buds are still goofy from stupid Covid. Sometimes I still can't smell a thing! 🤪

Oh well, it's a tasty beer break as I decide how many grams of spruce tips to add to my upcoming hi-test Porter...hmmm.🤔 Cheers!:bigmug:

Euphoria.jpg

They brew some great ipa's. We have a local store that stocks single cans, usually three or four different ipa's. Expensive though.
Yes, excellent but not cheap. Although I saw Goose Island Bourbon County for $25 per 12 oz bottle recently (I think I read the sign right.). So it’s all relative I guess.

Back