What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evil Twin Falco IPA, Ethos IPA,Schlafly XIPA,last 1/3 bomber of Alesmith Yule -smith Holiday seasonal IPA. Twas a good night.

Nightcap. Have to work early tomorrow morning.

ForumRunner_20130621_210146.jpg

Just finished off my last 3 Lagunitas IPA's. I'm gonna have one more (not sure what yet), then it's off to bed for a bit before I have to get up and check on the smoker. I have 30lbs of meat cooking for a get-together tomorrow (probably 25-30 people).

Drinking a 4.2% second runnings APA with centennial and cascade. Crisp and loaded with citrus aroma/flavors. This batch won't last long at all in this heat, it's way too easy to drink.

jerryteague said:
Coffee, while the smoker does its thing. 30lbs of Boston Butts and brisket...

Dang, that's nice. Too bad you're in the wrong side of Knoxville! Having a cup of tea, watching life drift by at the farmers market.

TNGabe said:
Dang, that's nice. Too bad you're in the wrong side of Knoxville! Having a cup of tea, watching life drift by at the farmers market.

Yeah, it's the in-laws built in grill/smoker. They've never used it, so I've been breaking it in for 'em. The wife's making several loaves of bread to go with everything, so my diet is out the window today.
Having a glass of iced tea, and hanging out on the back patio, before it gets too hot...

Two home-brewed American IPAs on an empty stomach (I do this on purpose).

Cheers!!!!!

Monteith's single source lager from New Zealand with motueka hops. Very refreshing.

View attachment 130324

Motueka works in almost any beer. If I had to choose only one hop to ever use again, Motueka would probably be it.

Having a low grav, hoppy Motueka/Saaz saison now. Trying to get motivated to brew one, not much of a summertime brewer.

Having TNGabe's petite Saison. This guy can brew a good beverage! Now I have to go in search of more like it (Calfkiller Wizard Sauce sounds good).

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
HB Thai Black Rice Wine a little fruitier than plain Jasmine.

I need to experiment with a couple different rices. Next time I go to the Asian market I'm going to atleast look around for some red yeast rice to try in the next batch.

Latest posts

Back