What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local lager with some bomb pizza while out doing some FOTD Secret Santa shopping.
B5FAFD3D-06C7-4DE8-A5CD-931CF54032CC.jpeg

Still positive, but “most” symptoms are gone. Youngest daughter is symptomatic and waiting on her test. Celestial Dreamer from Monolithic Brewing.
View attachment 753714
Glad you’re feeling better. We all tested negative today and are feeling better. No idea what it we had

I think I had a couple Beer Tree beers this past summer when I was back east. How was your dinner there? Always looking for ideas for next time I go home.
They have a wood fire pizza oven and beer so I’m sold. I had a pizza and so did the kids. My wife had a salad that she thought was never ending b/c it was so big. My in-laws enjoyed their meal too, a chicken sandwich and a mahi mahi sandwich which they enjoyed too. So there’s options but not a huge menu. Worth the trip!

They have a wood fire pizza oven and beer so I’m sold. I had a pizza and so did the kids. My wife had a salad that she thought was never ending b/c it was so big. My in-laws enjoyed their meal too, a chicken sandwich and a mahi mahi sandwich which they enjoyed too. So there’s options but not a huge menu. Worth the trip!
Thanks.

Back