What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want some?

Attachments

• F1BBFBD0-D2C8-4CA7-8835-087589E7C473.jpeg
    F1BBFBD0-D2C8-4CA7-8835-087589E7C473.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
HB saison. Not the clearest bottle but I wanted something strong since my wife wants to watch the AMAs and the red carpet ore show to watch her favorite group. I might have to dip into my few surviving dopplebocks next…
View attachment 749771
My wife has been watching some awful **** lately…. Been finding my self drinking in the kitchen and the garage a lot this year lol

My wife has been watching some awful **** lately…. Been finding my self drinking in the kitchen and the garage a lot this year lol
The new place we moved to last month has a sweet basement that I’m slowly getting organized. Funny how that stuff tends to get done during her streaming marathons and a few beers at a time. But I’ve managed to get the brew room all set up, hopeful that it’s ready for action next week.

I was getting worried. I thought that post was about telling us your dark secret 😁
Hey free tickets to an NFL game with a great friend (who’s also my neighbor) you can’t pass it up, no matter who’s playing.
Go Pats!! Now let’s see if I can make it to the 12/6 game. 🤔

Back