What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CB4C49B8-9FCD-418D-B4C8-FE53FACE45F6.jpeg
F3CC11CE-CFF7-4F74-9E74-BA6F09283994.jpeg

Having a FG taste of my NEIPA while it’s going into the keg. Pretty happy with how this turned out. I’m thinking about pushing the carbonation on this in order to get a couple bottles to Denver by Friday for a homebrew competition. Obviously this style is best served fresh and clarity isn’t an issue.
4CC119E8-BF6E-4E52-972A-E6FAE49DD095.jpeg

That looks good. I didn’t get an Oktoberfest brewed yet this year. I still might have to squeeze one in … it just might barely make it.

This is the first one in a few years that's been decent. For some reason I have trouble with Octoberfest. This one finally tastes good. It still hasn't cleared like I wanted tho. I think I need a new recipe or something.

View attachment 742237i
I just did ribs too gotta love them

I did baby backs on a Weber kettle for about 5 hours than I glazed them pulled them at 201 - they poked very tender and I can confirm they were

View attachment 742241
For desert a blackberry and raspberry pie warm with butter pecan ice cream and Hershey’s chocolate syrup
Jesus you are making me jealous and have heart stent pain just looking at that !!!😳😳😳. Gotta keep repeating cardiac Rehab....cardiac rehab...The Horror....The Horror....

Don't understand why I have not tried it yet. I see it in just about every store I've ever gone in. Too stuck on the bocks and Doppelbocks for 40 years I guess.
My condolences seanjwalker1! The Detroit Lions are to football, what the Toronto Maple Leafs are to hockey (I used to live in Sarnia across the river from Michigan!). I was up at 4 am yesterday morning to start a brisket and since it was too early for coffee I had a Boneshaker IPA. BTW, the brisket was awesome!

Attachments

• brisket Sept 2021.jpg
    brisket Sept 2021.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Just tapped the DDH version of this beer. I was shooting for a hazy pale. IBUs around 40-50, ABV=7.3%. I lightened up the malt profile a bit from my other NEIPAs. No flaked adjuncts.
Idaho7 WP w Mosaic/WaimeaWakatu DH.
This Mosaic was more fruity than dank. I like the hop combo. The hops usually meld/improve about 7-10 days from kegging on my beers but it’s tasty right now. TDH keg should be carbed by Friday.
C812F48B-36EB-491E-84B5-E0E199B2DBDB.jpeg

View attachment 742237i
I just did ribs too gotta love them

I did baby backs on a Weber kettle for about 5 hours than I glazed them pulled them at 201 - they poked very tender and I can confirm they were

View attachment 742241
For desert a blackberry and raspberry pie warm with butter pecan ice cream and Hershey’s chocolate syrup
I did ribs on Saturday. Def one of my favorite meals! Touché guys and cheers
3C34C487-01C6-472E-9785-997384894E66.jpeg
8537A86F-6A53-4DEF-BF03-782F74F24191.jpeg

@SanJuanWorm I used a juice concentrate (colomafrozen.com), and it has a nice level of watermelon flavor without much work on my part. I added 32oz to 6.25 gallons of wheat beer wort on day 2. It is 65 Brix so it will actually raise the abv a bit.

Back