Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

allenH

Reaction score
image-692723072.jpg

My Nelson/Belma Rye Pale Ale. Grain bill is slightly modified from Terrapin's Rye Pale Ale (upped the rye 1/2lb). Looking forward to making this again and changing the hops up, maybe Simcoe and Amarillo, or even some Citra.

SFGiantsFan925

Reaction score
I keep hoping that brewery is going to really get their act together. They should be brought up on criminal charges for their Belgian lineup.
I know. The Brother David Double/Triple are just big hot alcohol bombs. Not a huge fan. I do really like their Boont Amber Ale in summertime for a good session beer. As well as their Summer Solstice. That is our favorite beer for camping. The SWMBO loves it. Probably one of her favorites. Goes to show what its like haha. I was really hoping their DIPA was going to be good. Pretty much NO hops on the nose, with a LOT of bitterness. i think they forgot about the late additions and just added it all at the start of the boil haha.

chuckstout

Reaction score
ForumRunner_20130126_210615.jpg

Is lacking in body. Was expecting a little, head retention and body, but is very drinkable and delicious yeast drivin complexity citrusish, tart ,spicey and a tad bready. Also finishes dry with a bit of warming character when well warm.

highgravitybacon

Reaction score
Cognitive dissonance warning.

Drinking Bud Light Lime a Rita. See attached. The lime was to give it a little style.

This is totally a college house party drink. 8% abv, 2.69 per 24oz tallboy can. Came in a paper sack too.

Tasty.

ForumRunner_20130127_000136.png

Hulud

Reaction score
just finished Swetwater The Gimp

now drinking Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA

wasnt a fan of the 90 minute but I'm enjoying the 60

Hammy71

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you're just now drinking that? Vinnie would be pissed! I like how you've locked the young one up to get some quality beer time ;)

I did a light haul today, to reward myself for bottling a lot of beer. Don't know what I want yet, but I'm thinking the Sculpin since I've never had one.
Would you believe I forgot it was in the fridge? :drunk: Thanks again though... :tank:

FermentNEthinG

Reaction score
First really cold brew day (16 F) so I essentially have no continuous supply of running water. I'm having to carry water back and forth from my sink to clean my mash tun. I'm consoling myself with one of these.
Man Nuke! You ever go to sleep? Looks like you been rockin right through the night! :ban:

SFGiantsFan925

Reaction score
First really cold brew day (16 F) so I essentially have no continuous supply of running water. I'm having to carry water back and forth from my sink to clean my mash tun. I'm consoling myself with one of these.
Nuke, you seem to have endless amounts of energy, and a high tolerance haha. And not to forget a killer lineup of beers to drink.

I had a 4 pack of that G'Knight over the last few days and it is really good. A little hot it seemed, but super tasty. Need to buy more of it.

dcHokie

Reaction score
Drinking a Rayon Vert while bottling a brett beer and brewing a petit saison. Dregs of the RV went in the bottling bucket for good measure

Seedly

Reaction score
Took a sip from the spent wort of my yeast starter while decanting. Pretty much the straight up definition of acetaldehyde. Like a green jolly rancher gone horribly wrong...

WileECoyote

Reaction score
Im having a glass of a brew I designed for my Wife, Lu Lu's Coffee, while Im brewing another batch of Lu Lu's Coffee, isn't brewing great.

Cheers :mug:

EHV

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'll confess. I'm on the ol' standby. Busch Light. Mini Fridge is dried up and everything else getting some age in the closet.

DenverUSMC

Reaction score
Coffee, we attended my wife's office party and they had Fat Tire on tap- I had a few.... But found out my wife's squadron commander is a home brewer, so we shot the **** for awhile.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Currently enjoying some water. Picked up Dark Horse Tres Blueberry, Schmaltz R.I.P.A, and Clown Shoes Chocolate Sombrero at the store today. Ill probably move onto a Tres Blueberry soon enough.