What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From our stories, we did enough separately. Together we would have destroyed cities. Regrets, I have a few.

I'm about to drink a Guinness. Or a miller Lite. Or the last half of a bottle of red moscato. I'm gonna get blackout drunk tho. Let's spin a wheel.

View attachment 295283

psssh! we're Errmerkan! bigger, badder, and faster! we could have broke multiple cities! did you ever live in Vegas?

Water, just got confirmation. I am headed down the road of Master's degree in Art with a concentration in drawing. I want to end up instructing at the university I work for so this seemed like the logical step.

Water, just got confirmation. I am headed down the road of Master's degree in Art with a concentration in drawing. I want to end up instructing at the university I work for so this seemed like the logical step.

Congrats!

Coffee here. I think I may have it in me to attempt laying vinyl today.

Thank you guys/gals. I have worked in engineering for the last 15 years. I have 2 associate degrees and a ton of experience in electrical engineering, however I can get my Master's in Art quicker than I can get my engineering degree, plus I would be probably end up having to leave the university to move up, unless I get a PhD. This seemed like the most logical step.

Protein shake after a jog/workout with the wife....she is impressing me everyday with all the working out she's been doing.

Eating lunch with my kid and notice thisView attachment 295307
Wtf is wrong with these corporations? This is similar to Taco Bell using artificial black pepper flavoring in their meat.
The taste and consistency is exactly like honey, no need for all the other crap.

What I don't understand is, how using all that artificial stuff is cheaper than just using one ingredient.

Samples of everything. I cleaned my keg lines and kegged a batch of mosaic wheat. Haven't worked in the home brewery in a while, it's good for he soul.

I had some beers down at mad fox not too long ago- had one of their ipa's on cask. It was pretty decent

Yeah... Love their stuff, hate their cell reception.

Congrats!

Piecing together the evening from photos and the empties. Group birthday dinner with the son's friend's family at Mad Fox with multiple flights turned into a very late night at the fire pit with them. Fire roasted peaches are good. The Impending Descent was awesome. Thanks Mark!

Not pictured was the growler of mad fox IPA that we took down took.

Water, school shopping with millions of others on a sales tax holiday weekend.

View attachment 1439142607250.jpg

View attachment 1439142617574.jpg

View attachment 1439142632374.jpg

Bottling dregs of my Lichtenhainer and Gose. Both are tasty, but the Lichtenhainer isn't smoky enough, and the Gose has a little too much coriander. I was worried they were going to be too sour, but they're about right. So it's all good.

Back