What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I didn't feel like using my press on Sunday so I had Kurig and no comparison. Best K-cups I've found are the Peet's coffee, if you haven't tried them yet.

I agree on Peet's k-cups as the best pre-made.

I use the refillable k cups, grind my own beans and the keurig makes a pretty good cup of coffee. Just gotta do a little more work.

office coffee.

I agree on Peet's k-cups as the best pre-made.

I use the refillable k cups, grind my own beans and the keurig makes a pretty good cup of coffee. Just gotta do a little more work.

office coffee.

I really wish the 2.0 accepted the refillable cups.

4 pack of 12ozers drop in September for only $14!! :mug:

11703375_10153739428170967_6929505061178858525_n.jpg

Dr. Pepper. It taste a little sweeter today, the sun is shinning a little brighter and it doesn't seem quite like surface of the sun hot outside today. Must be the fact that I'm on overtime.

Question about that style of opener... how many people are carrying those around in their pockets? They seem pretty huge.

Question about that style of opener... how many people are carrying those around in their pockets? They seem pretty huge.

The are ~6" in length and ~1" thick. With the rounded edges it slides easily into my back pocket and I can hardly tell it is there.

I will be including the rare earth magnet for hanging on the fridge soon, and will be standard.

The are ~6" in length and ~1" thick. With the rounded edges it slides easily into my back pocket and I can hardly tell it is there.

I will be including the rare earth magnet for hanging on the fridge soon, and will be standard.

Gotcha... was just curious really.

Given any thought to doing tap handles?

When this picture came up the bottom part was cut off. It looked like he sat on his opener wrong. I admit. I laughed out loud and am now being looked at like I am not all there.

On the other hand I am sitting here at my desk eating chocolate ice cream left over from a coworker goodbye from friday. So at least I have that going for me.

Technically, the cops can arrest me for operating a vehicle under the influence on my own property. Who says that can wasn't already empty and I was on my way to the nearest garbage bin? :fro:

Your BAC?

Latest posts

Back