What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking forward to grabbing a 6er of this since Deschutes first started distributing here last year. I don't remember exactly when the regular releases started (it was just the bombers at first), but it was recently.

20150515_225452[1].jpg

Been looking forward to grabbing a 6er of this since Deschutes first started distributing here last year. I don't remember exactly when the regular releases started (it was just the bombers at first), but it was recently.

That's one of my favorite porters. That and the vanilla porter from Breckenridge.

Had an HB IPA by a friend of SWMBO's. Don't know anything about it really, but it was decent. Grabbed an unmarked bottle from the beer fridge...turned out to be a Samhain Pumpkin Scottish Ale. Overcarbed, but I let it settle and gave it a stir. A little more bitter in the finish than I remembered...maybe a little black pepper, but still good.

IMG_20150515_231043010.jpg

A sour from IA, Rampant , Ranger, and Imortality Amber, now another Rampant to thin the Rampant herd, cuz I like Ranger better. Everybody gots problems.

Wookie Jack, wasn't someone at Star Wars something? I know the Reds vs Giants game was Star Wars day at the park. So I'm Wookieing it up.

WP_20150515_001.jpg

Uhh. I don't know what's going on but...

I'm still drinking a can of sweet beer with a red bird on it..

Someone hit a pole cat outside and it's bad. Real bad.

And my friend is still yelling at kids on playstation.

What the hell is a pole cat?

And David letterman just asked Oprah if she smokes weed hahaha

Cousin left this at my house, needless to say, he will not be getting it back.

And what is a pole cat? Sounds like slang for stripper?

WP_20150515_002.jpg

Pole cat = skunk

What was her answe

Ah. She said nope, but they seemed baked hahaha. He mentioned previously toking. What are they gonna do, fire him for it haha

Cousin left this at my house, needless to say, he will not be getting it back.

And what is a pole cat? Sounds like slang for stripper?

Hahaha that's hilarious

How can something that smells like otto's jacket be a bad thing?

Back