What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gave my daughter a bath. She's 2... almost outgrown 'em. Seems about right.

More Busch Light mfers.

Drinking my Belgian IPA at home after dinner out.

Apparently I need to make two Kickstarters. One to raise funds to send BK to Norway to make a video with Mr. Mong, and the second to buy Remmy a dual cochlear transplant so he'll listen to music that's actually worth a wank.

20150227_210438[1].jpg

@Qhrumphf as for the first kickstater... you can have all of my money. But, top contributors get to go with and party. Boom.

When I was working on the shower earlier this week my wife brought me a beer... When she handed me the glass she pressed send on her phone..... The pic of glass and bottle "for your beer friends". I have got a keeper.

View attachment 259800

If only she had shot a couple of inches higher I could ask about the pink dildo:p

Drinking my Belgian IPA at home after dinner out.

Apparently I need to make two Kickstarters. One to raise funds to send BK to Norway to make a video with Mr. Mong, and the second to buy Remmy a dual cochlear transplant so he'll listen to music that's actually worth a wank.

Before or after a body slam?

Drinking s water. Or something

It's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got **** to do.

Best movie ever.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tbZ7xnEjk[/ame]

More water.

How was your first (I assume) ND beer?

It was my third Fargo beer, and last for awhile. I enjoyed the wood chipper. Iron horse was good. Sod buster was least favorite, but porter would be my third favorite of the styles also. I'd drink the pale and IPA again if available. Thanks again.

Bomber of HB Citra Saison...this is holding up pretty well! The citra is is not as "in your face" as it was last Summer, but it's still very drinkable...and not overcarbed!!!

IMG_20150227_220425896.jpg

After a few dos equis ambers its on to the "good" stuff. Until of course the SkyRaider Maple Bacon or Merlin Blackberry red is ready.

118675.jpg

Back