What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was red bulls only response to my email today..

"Brands, big and small, seek to protect their trademarks every day. All we are asking for is to allow the administrative process at the US Patent & Trademark Office to run its course and we remain hopeful that a fair agreement can be reached by both parties.

Regards,

Chelsea
Red Bull"

Second pour. And the sediment most certainly made its way into the dreg bottle. :DView attachment 255544
Want. Yum.

"Brands, big and small, seek to protect their trademarks every day. All we are asking for is to allow the administrative process at the US Patent & Trademark Office to run its course and we remain hopeful that a fair agreement can be reached by both parties.

Regards,

Chelsea
Red Bull"

Absolute ****** wankers.

Coffee.

Regards,

Chelsea
Red Bull"

That is all a copy/paste BS. Of course they have the right but a business that small cannot possibly hurt thay giant of a company

Regards,

Chelsea
Red Bull"

A "fair agreement" would be to tell Red Bull to "Flocc Off!" and the US Patent & Trade Office should conclude that a firm middle finger thrust in the direction of Red Bull, followed by near-maniacal laughter, would be appropriate.

Where's my quaffi mug?

Back