What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Jack and coke. I will die tonight.
View attachment 252842

Any time you're drinking and the room starts glowing radioactive purple...you are flocc'd.

I drank one tallboy of NoDa Jam Session awhile ago and passed out...soooo tired. Short session. Been up for another hour and a half or so, catching up on here, Facebook, etc. and ready to call it a night. I hope I get to sleep in a little tomorrow morning.

Not pictured just got home from the bar but take my word for it, a B.P skuplen, G.I bourbon county barley wine( tasted just like the stout #bourbon anything taste just like bourbon go figure), and a odells mountain standard. Oh yeah and a st Arnold's DR 15. Odells was the winner of the night!

Stony Brook Red, the barrel aged Flanders Red from Sam Adams.

Eh. I get the value of the style: they basically turned bread into wine. I'm just not sure it's relevant these days.

Having some Pacific Saison Ale. I am reusing local liter bottles for about 40% of my stock. I like the contrast of the US Flag and the local Filipino brand :) I bought them on a lark (I think from Rebel Brewer). Some of you may recognize the brand, I never liked it as it always was a guaranteed hangover.

20150131_205256.jpg

20150131_205619.jpg

Water before making breakfast. Anyone brewing today so I can live vicariously through you while I do chores all day? Brewing next Sat.

Back