What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So youre saying that youre that lousy of shot then :tank::drunk: haha I kid I kid

Speaking of which, I just shot at a field mouse and missed. It just cost me 75 cents. I was bringing wood in from my pile out back and that ****er scared the **** out of me. I thought it was a person, so I shot. :tank:

Water with lunch. Can't wait to sparge and get this brew day over with.

Speaking of which, I just shot at a field mouse and missed. It just cost me 75 cents. I was bringing wood in from my pile out back and that ****er scared the **** out of me. I thought it was a person, so I shot. :tank:

Water with lunch. Can't wait to sparge and get this brew day over with.

Ha! 75 cents!?!?! :eek: What kind of ammo are you shooting that costs you 75 cents a round!

Any suggestions which ones to look for?

Are you talking about grapefruit IPA's still? The only one I know of is grapefruit Sculpin from Ballast Point.

Ha! 75 cents!?!?! :eek: What kind of ammo are you shooting that costs you 75 cents a round!

Are you talking about grapefruit IPA's still? The only one I know of is grapefruit Sculpin from Ballast Point.

Hornady CD. If I go shooting out back for ****s and giggles, I use ball ammo. But I just had my carry on me and Hornady is what's in it.

The only things I love from California (in order) are: Samantha James, Ballast Point beers and the weather in San Diego, floccer.
Next.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1421430805.212786.jpg

Hornady CD. If I go shooting out back for ****s and giggles, I use ball ammo. But I just had my carry on me and Hornady is what's in it.

The only things I love from California (in order) are: Samantha James, Ballast Point beers and the weather in San Diego, floccer.
Next.
View attachment 249144

Well that explains it, I cant afford to shoot Hornady :D

Now Im thirsty for a Grapefruit Sculpin...

Next.
View attachment 249144

*assuming you mean Samantha James the singer otherwise disregard*

Holy **** I love Samantha James' voice. I have only heard a mix of 'Rise' by Tiesto but I freaking love it.

Well that explains it, I cant afford to shoot Hornady :D

Now Im thirsty for a Grapefruit Sculpin...

Not going to lie, this (when quickly scan reading) reads as 'horny lady' to someone not familiar with ammunition.

Funk. My head hurts. More water and coffee. Sad thing is I am already getting a list brews I want to drink when I get off.

Recently drank a '12. Still wasn't any better than it was fresh. I'm convinced no amount of aging will help this beer. I'm a fan of Sierra Nevada, but Narwhal is simply not good.

Yeah, starting to fall in that camp too. I was stoked to find 4 packs of '13 in a clearance aisle but its still just kinda bleh. Glad I didn't drop anything on the BA version when it surfaced

*assuming you mean Samantha James the singer otherwise disregard*

Holy **** I love Samantha James' voice. I have only heard a mix of 'Rise' by Tiesto but I freaking love it.

Yes. She's ridiculous.
31098_446410973011_3792060_n.jpg

Water. About to celebrate my new brew shed with a beer! Thread with pics coming soonish.

As @coldcrash would say, pic or it didn't happen! :D

Next.
View attachment 249144

No Lagunitas lovin'? ;)

Water. Beer later. When. will. later. get. here?!

Well hell, finishing off a pre work coffee and finally found a hill with cell service good enough to check in. 200 post since the last time I checked in and didn't catch up. Assuming that at least 150 of them are @bucknuts posting memes, I think I can just skip it all. Halfway between Indy and cincy has got to be the most boring place on earth. The only attraction in this town is a 163 year old German restaurant that finally closed... Two weeks ago.

Anyone going to drink or just sit here and bull****? :D

Back