What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot pic.

1414352049872.jpg

Slightly Stoopid. Bird traffic is mighty high today.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414353551.330684.jpg

View attachment 231751
Coffee. What a great night I had last night. We burned up stuff, blew up stuff, ate bbq and of course drank all sorts of stuff. I could do without using a bush as a urinal but all in all a fun night.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Haha, what's your problem with pissing outside?

Just finished a half marathon. Haven't had a beer in a week. Looking forward to some tonight. Lots of water for now tho.

Sitting on the front porch having a Tiger Uppercut.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414354589.641324.jpg

Yes, going on the grill with a rubbed pork tenderloin, a wilted kale and butternut squash salad on the side along with fresh sourdough:rockin:

Another IPA, one of my guests is a hop head, me thinks he'll approve.

Sounds way better than the Stouffers pizza I just ate too hungover/lazy to cook

Damn! What is that 18%?

Wanted to try a pumpkin beer for the first time this season. Should've went for something else. Not worth $13 for a 4 pack.

Agree. I hate that beer. Who thinks hops goes well with pumpkin? Not this guy!

Drinking HB black IPA and Red IPA. don't judge the only two beers on tap.

Haha, what's your problem with pissing outside?

Just finished a half marathon. Haven't had a beer in a week. Looking forward to some tonight. Lots of water for now tho.

Eating bbq + no sink or hand sanitizer = gross

Sounds way better than the Stouffers pizza I just ate too hungover/lazy to cook

Ever been to Morgantown? I have. And have been witness to several couch-burnings. Hicks. :D :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Agree. I hate that beer. Who thinks hops goes well with pumpkin? Not this guy!

Drinking HB black IPA and Red IPA. don't judge the only two beers on tap.

No judgement sounds good to me. Every season is IPA season.

Solid west coast IPA I got in a trade on Beer Forum. Like I said, it's solid, but I'll take my east cost IPAs any day. If there's an IPA/IIPA out there better than Gandhi or Heady I've not yet tried it.

_DSC3577.jpg

Having my cascade pale ale as I grill. Another killing machine decides to show-up. Love those birds.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414356721.030523.jpg

Mom came up from FL to my sisters house and made lasagna, a pot of gravy and meatballs. God, nothing better than mom's Sunday dinner. And beer.

1414356955881.jpg

Damn! What is that 18%?

Wanted to try a pumpkin beer for the first time this season. Should've went for something else. Not worth $13 for a 4 pack.

I'm not a big fan either, at least not for the price. If you like pumpkin beers, you can find better for cheaper.

Brooklyn black chocolate stout.

1414357621124.jpg

Latest posts

Back