What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. All night. I definitely over-ate today. I'll make sure that never happens again. It interferes with my appetite for beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414286466.272215.jpg
Couch 1 is in the fire lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414286627.520477.jpg

Meh, probably won't buy this again. Not bad, but not really my style.

More excited about the hydro sample of this Hi Nelson!

One more limo gig and it is on. Bottle from the bruery and a couple growlers from sun king. For now just a bottle of water.

^ Its a super cool brewery to visit too. Out in Anderson Valley. Has a frisbee golf course on their property, with some great beers. I need to try that one!

I have been slacking here on the thread, but currently on my second Caldera IPA. Had a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Wild earlier.

^ Its a super cool brewery to visit too. Out in Anderson Valley. Has a frisbee golf course on their property, with some great beers. I need to try that one!

I have been slacking here on the thread, but currently on my second Caldera IPA. Had a Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Wild earlier.

Which one? Ska or Elysian? I'm assuming you mean Ska, but just making sure.

I wish I could get it in bottles...ever.

A local beer/burger joint had a Bell's takeover event this past week. Still had it on tap today...so I went. Too bad ND will never get bottles of it. I think we got 3 cases total of Mars and Oracle, none of which made it anywhere close to me.

I don't think it gets distro'd here either, I got it in a MAW
Box. So friggin good.

Grilled meat, burned up furniture, set off explosives and got Remmy smacked. What a great night.

Sweet! What exactly do you have there?

It's a 38 Cadillac series 75... Aka, the reason I get sloppy on Sundays and never get to join the fun on the correct day. This side job has outlasted many main jobs over the years. Best part of it... The boss drinks beer with me.

Nice. The Citra and Amarillo shine in this beer. I've only had one other Elysian beer and I don't remember what it was, but I remember really enjoying it. That means so far I haven't had a bad beer from Elysian. :)

_DSC3573.jpg

First, know that I bottle condition my beers, so I know how to pour one.

I found this Mad River Double Dread Imperial Red Ale in the back of my fridge, and decided I needed that space. Bottoms up on the pour -- only to discover an entire unit shot-load of chunky (but buoyant) yeast dumped into my beautiful red beer! They couldn't put a note that says "bottle conditioned" on it!?!

I know, my fault. But those chunks just aren't appealing. Drank it anyway, as wasting beer is a sin. Let me end this. Maybe there is another one in there somewhere?

For a whole batch Zekk? I think your plans are bigger than your liver. Running out of McEwan's, this stuff is tasty.

Just need like 4-6, wow oxyclean is saving me currently :ban:

OT: Hb Pomegranate Ale, each one I open has different levels of pomegranate in it, some good, some bad, some awesome. This one is awesome :rockin:

Latest posts

Back