What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** WVU. I got thee in Morgantown after a UCONN game. Been to Motown three times for UConn football. My buddy is a wvu alum, lives in DC so I usually meet him and we drive over to dub V. Great people at the tailgates. Just a bunch of weirdos who never went to college.

Uh Motown is Detroit Michigan home of my beloved Tigers

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

**** WVU. I got thee in Morgantown after a UCONN game. Been to Motown three times for UConn football. My buddy is a wvu alum, lives in DC so I usually meet him and we drive over to dub V. Great people at the tailgates. Just a bunch of weirdos who never went to college.

Agreed we went to wvu two years ago I think when lsu played the had a hell of a time and they got some tasty moon shine over there in wv

Uh Motown is Detroit Michigan home of my beloved Tigers

Been to that MoTown a bunch of times. The MoTown I'm talking about is Morgantown. Which wvu people call MoTown n

Agreed we went to wvu two years ago I think when lsu played the had a hell of a time and they got some tasty moon shine over there in wv

Some wvu fans gave me bourbon out of their binoculars. Some grimey ****. Some other wvu fans fed us breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, beer, everything. Right out of their trailers with big flat-screen TVs. They are great.

A long day...challenges of raising a 12 year old daughter and 10 year old son's last baseball game of the season. Lost the game but he did well. Definitely in the mood for a beer...a vanilla stout courtesy of Hello! She warned me that it was overcarbed, so I was prepared when I opened it. And it settled nicely after a few minutes. The vanilla isn't very prominent, but it's there. Nice body and coffee/roasted flavors. Maybe a fruity component? Good bitterness. I'm not a video-quality, experienced reviewer, but this is going to hit the spot tonight and the 8.1% ABV is already bringing the warm fuzzies. :)

DSC05990.jpg

Bought this today. First time having it. It's alright. Middle of the road IPA. Doesn't taste super fresh. Canned 6/18/14

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414114365.588349.jpg

not too sure which was creepier.

I thought I had this kick ass costume and I wouldn't tell anyone what it was...not even my wife or kids. I got all done up and came our of the RV to see the green haired freak, who is one of my best friends. We laughed our asses off.

How does a real Ohio guy like anything from Michigania?

I grew up an hour away from Detroit. If my father, who was an Indians fan, had taken me to their games I would be an Indians fan but he was lazy and took me to Tigers games. The rest as they say is history

Picked up ingredients today for a Heady Topper clone that I'm going to brew this weekend. It's the one from BYO, which I've heard mixed reviews about, but I did go with British yeast rather than American. I'd like to have some Heady around when it's ready so I have something to compare it. For now, though, this is as close I'm going to get.

CameraZOOM-20141023220713895.jpg

Older does not equal better man. The brits havent done anything innovative since the ipa and its been even longer than that for the germans. The only creativity in european brewing is in the French speaking part of belgium. You live in the greatest country in the world for beer embrace that "borish American palate" the alternative is boring as hell.
View attachment 231257
Mmmm if lovin American beer is wrong I don't wanna to be right.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414117651.974717.jpgHELL YEAH USA!!!
Still drinking american made water tonight.

Back