What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My black ipa-all Galena,F.F. dryhopp.2 wks bottled.Becoming a fan of the crisp brown malt also-wow,i might like this better than Sublimley Self Righteous.

More Brandon O's Graff!!!! So good!!!!

image-147395966.jpg

My Bravo(Nelson sauven,amarillo,(simco-dryhopped) Ipa.Bottled under 2 wks so far and really remindes me of DFH 60 min ipa alot but with a little more character.Maybe better.Too tastey @5.5%.Going,going,gone. still got 13 left.

liefman's cuvee brut, jolly pumpkin calabeza blanca, oud bersel, bellegems, and beyerscher banhoff berliner weiss. for dinner. i am getting hammered tonite.

A ginger beer/dark ale hybrid. Did a little side project in just one bottle in case it didn't work out, fully fermented a ginger beer, drank half after maybe 4 weeks, then topped up with the dark ale which was ready for the bottle; recarbonated and wow. Only let down is the colour of it.. looks really unappetising, and its not clear at all. Although the taste would be a state champ, hands down! Wishing I'd done more now.
I had actually forgotten about it until I tasted it.. too many beers while bottling I think

brewmaster89 said:
I am going to try my hard cider in a few minutes. Placed it into the freezer to chill for a bit first.

If this cider is carbonated, it will benefit from around a week of time in the fridge to level out.

My Rastafar-Rye pale ale

It's really good... but there's definitely changes I'll make when I brew it again... 1) toast the hempseeds first, people claim they should give a nutty flavor, and frankly I cannot notice their presence beyond the difficulty in retaining head. 2) Cut out the black-patent next time. I added it because I wanted it to be red... but I think it just complicated the grain bill and distracts from the pale-aleness. 3) Switch out Goldings for an all-American hop variety of my choosing

Making use of some of my more annoying bigger 20 oz glasses,with a canned pint of Torpedo.Still dont like the glass too wide a mouth for an english pub glass.Holds alot of beer i guess.I have two SS english pub glasses one to big and wide and one not big enough,well it is but barely-feel like im sampling when im not,with that one.

it was a warm day here, so I enjoyed a 1809 berliner. Now that both kids are in bed, sipping on my DIPA. This one's been in the keg about 3-4 weeks and I think its hitting it's peak. Hoping the stuff I bottled for NHC behaves the same because the judging is this weekend.

I'm drinking a Mcmenamins Ruby clone.
8 lbs pale ale malt
2 lbs red wheat
1/2 oz Chinook
Wyeast 1099 whitbread
1 lb lactose sugar
60 oz raspberries

I've also got 20 mins left on the mash of a hefe right now.

First batch is bottle conditioning, Irish Red Ale. Never had it before so I went to the local BevMo and picked up a pack of O'Hara's Red to compare. Seems somewhat similar which is a good thing.

Just finished a DFH Aprihop, and now drinking a Midnight Sun Panty Peeler. Yeah, it was a rough day.

I really liked the Aprihop. Never liked fruity beers, but it's subtle enough for my liking. The Panty Peeler is one of my favorites.

Chocolate milk stout, having some friends over for the hockey games tonight. Lets see what kind of damage we can do on my pipeline.

chocmilk.jpg

Back