What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wanna have me in stripes like Dennis the Menace.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400616174.694908.jpg

Just booked a trip to San Francisco. Time to research beer and places to see..

Plenty of great places in SF, but my best night was when I took the ferry to Alameda for St George Spirits (distillery) then went to Oakland to Beer Revolution and The Trappist (also went to a good restaurant in Jack London square, but can't remember the name). Easy to pick up the BART back to SF from there.

I think a brewery has also opened in alameda right next to the distillery since then.

Sample of my IPA. Dry hopped with Nelson and Cascade. Who knows what will happen. That 6 oz + the 2 oz of mattmille's IPA will be all the beer I get today or this week.

Anybody use these? I have one i got with a bunch of other stuff and would like to use it for my sours. My only concern is that it will pick up a lot of yeast/trub. Does that matter at all?

I have one and never use it because if sucks. Not only does it pick up trub, I find it rarely closes tight when you pull it out so it dribbles everywhere. Buy a decent turkey beaster and save the difference.

Congrats on the new house. The new drain on money previously used to brew & buy beer as it were! :D

But think of all the space now available for activities. Like brewing beer.
Just took inventory of my keezer. How the heckuva did I let it get this low. I am down to maybe a gallon of pale ale and a overcaebed/re-carbing keg of stout.
Must brew more

NORM!!

Guess I threw in the towel on no weekday beers pretty early this week. But I'm feeling pretty good about life right now so...

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400625397.725017.jpg

Hope you're grilling something better than the Ball Park wienies I grilled tonight. It's too nice out not to grill ...but I didn't have any real meat in the house.

Got some ground turkey burgers (not sure ive ever tried them so I picked some up) and some asparagus :mug:

I was given this for one of my bottle openers, should I drink it or sit on it awhile longer? It was bottled 10-13-11

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400627090.149328.jpg

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

The rest of the jolly pumpkin la roja bomber I opened last night. Moving on to something else after bedtime for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So jealous! No advice though.

Seems as though people, at least the ones I have sent openers to, really like my bottle openers. I may start selling them and see how it goes

Seems as though people, at least the ones I have sent openers to, really like my bottle openers. I may start selling them and see how it goes

I'm not sure what these openers look like. Can you put up a picture?

I'm not sure what these openers look like. Can you put up a picture?

Here is the first one I did, it's not a difficult design but works well

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400628628.486349.jpg

And one I am finishing which is my first carving ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400628751.910233.jpg
I have access to a lathe and may do a few on it, but I enjoy whittling .

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400628813.019283.jpg

I'm a homer! Packing up some treats for a trade and really enjoying SandstoneCityBrew's ipa. It's really good dude and thank you! The more homebrew I try from HBT members the more I realize I have a ways to go!
This is a great beer!

Here is the first one I did, it's not a difficult design but works well

View attachment 200627

And one I am finishing which is my first carving View attachment 200629
I have access to a lathe and may do a few on it, but I enjoy whittling .

I would certainly be inclined to send a nice local bomber for one of those with a cool Chess Knight carved into it.

I would certainly be inclined to send a nice local bomber for one of those with a cool Chess Knight carved into it.

I will give it a shot , if you like it then it's a deal if you don't no hard feelings. I will on you a pic tomorrow afternoon

View attachment 200630

I'm a homer! Packing up some treats for a trade and really enjoying SandstoneCityBrew's ipa. It's really good dude and thank you! The more homebrew I try from HBT members the more I realize I have a ways to go!
This is a great beer!

Glad your enjoying it :rockin:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400632093.510677.jpg
Finally the kids are asleep. This with a slice of homemade sourdough.

Latest posts

Back