What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blew off work today for the first time in a long time, kegged a beer, yard work and getting the veggie garden turned over, beautiful day!
My honey orange hefe with lunch.

Awesome. Cheers!

My Citra SMaSH.

Let's just say I have a variety of home brew at my house.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399305844.254391.jpg

I have a quad, another IPA and some funky **** in the pipeline.

HB DIPA.

Attempting to get myself into a better mood after my iPhone fell in my driveway and cracked into 1,246,648 pieces.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399312653.897740.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Garden is turned and leveled, planting my last rhizome, didn't think the spot would work as well as it did, still near a tree but the tree I had removed roots have rotted so I should be good.
Any one ever see one of these valuable antique I unearthed?:p
Still on the hefe, easy drinking, need to rebrew!

IMG_2889.jpg

Sucks! That's exactly why I have an otterbox on mine.

Otterbox makes me feel like I have another set of nuts in my pants. I have one on the iPad, though (kids). I don't have a cover on this one and it's been good to me for a few years (3 Vegas trips and kids tossing it like it's a toy). I guess it fell and hit the ground in the wrong spot when I was spreading grass seed. ****.

Company phone. Just going to suck waiting for a new one.

This while smoking homemade turkey meatballs over oak.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399320560.445798.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399320583.855844.jpg

Nightcap. Pretty sure I should stop drinking when I can't take a proper pic of my brew.

Home brew Don't Hassle the Hefe
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399322863.632642.jpg

One more Nelson Hibiscus saison. Probably heading to Vander Mill Cidery for dinner and some draft cider and cysers. Not to mention pickup a couple very limited cyser collabs. One with Founders ine with New Holland.

Oh can't ya feel em circlin honey
Can't ya feel em swimmin around
You got fins to the left, fins to the right
And you're the only bait in town

Too bad no tagging on this site. :)

At Vander Mill Cider Mill. Having their Puff the Magic Cyser. Collab w/ New Holland and aged in Dragons Milk barrels. Pretty delicious

2014 Packaged a little over two weeks ago. Kinda more mint forward-(Im noticing more maybe from the new proprietary hop?, and I kinda forgot what simcoe is like anymore but not really getting that much it seems), this time around. Aroma is kind of mild really. Lot of pine too of course. Not really big on this really much. Seems almost too sweet maybe. Pretty good but not real inspiring. Im kinda picky with imperial ipa's and tend to not like most of them at least in this abv range. I do have a few favorites in this abv range though.

hoptimum.jpg

Back